• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The trap in forumforu !

Have you ever been to Forumforu as a VIP member? I had been a VIP there by paying $8.5 as one month membership fee. They will pay $.03 for every post or thread of minimum 20 characters for an upgraded member. The minimum payout is only $.1 and the maximum per day is $5. I was just wondering how they will be able to pay if somebody earn $5 everyday? But there is a trick.

I could earn $10 easily within the first week and also got paid in 24 hours. There was no issue. The the real problem starts when you will not find any more new posts or threads to post and then how will you earn further. That is a very tricky situation. But they do pay in 24-48 hours, but you have to earn it and that is a challenge.

It is a disaster for free members as they pay only $.001 per post. Their coin system is quite misleading. You should read between the lines!

I probably would not join any sites that require fees to earn money. This is simply too fishy because there is no reason to ask for a down front payment for something that should be free. You better earn as much as you can and get out of that site before the site closed.

Thanks for your concern. That is what I am thinking too. I will make as much as I can and leave the site for good. In any case I will not be interested to extend my paid membership there. I can't find any healthy discussions going on there and Admin is least bothered about these things.

But I think I am at a safe zone now as I have already got $10 in my account and about to reach another $5 very soon. Then there will be a profit of $6.5 without much efforts. But I have seen too many people joining the site as free members misled by their coin/currency system.

I probably would not join any sites that require fees to earn money. This is simply too fishy because there is no reason to ask for a down front payment for something that should be free. You better earn as much as you can and get out of that site before the site closed.
There are some sites that are worth paying fees to earn money, I have to agree that they have to make their money and be a trustable site that won't turn scam because they manage their money really well. But other thing is for you to pay to a site that pays you to write. It's simply too much. You have to pay to be able to work and earn money! That doesn't make much sense.

I never liked the pay rates there on forumforu and this "golden membership" is just hillarious!

Like you, I don't entertain the thought of investing in earning sites. I have read a complaint about ForumForu before that involves that limitation of earning. So that investment of $8.50 will come back to you but you have to buy it with your effort of posting. In ForumCoin, you can get 2 cents for every post you make regardless of the length. Although the limitation is 17 posts per day, you have nothing to lose since you did not invest anything.

I also tend to stay well clear of sites where you have to pay just to earn, and even when they offer a free service, but entice you to join a membership scheme are out of the question for me also.

I've never used the site so it might be very good, it's just something that I, personally wouldn't be interested in.

I checked that site months ago and tried to make calculation of earnings and I was confused too. I initially thought the rate was high but when I tried to grasp it and I found it pays very low and I don't think it will work for me. One of my friends joined but eventually abandoned it.

Top Bottom