• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The social media that pays

IM SO EXICTED TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. So I found a social network that actually pays you to post. You can literally become finally secure with this. NO IM MOT EXAGERATING!! If anyone is interested in more information, message me and I will send you the information to get you started. They share the revenue with their members, it's incredible. I wish Instagram was like that because Instagram is my favorite social network, but not anymore. Message me as soon as possible. I want to spread this like wild fire

Is it prohibited to post the name of the site? I guess it is okay to identify the site as long as it is positive. And if it really pays good then probably you have to share it in this thread. It's just like holding us in suspense.

cwvps

Come to think of it, every social network should pay its users for providing them with content. :) Where would they be without us?

Is it prohibited to post the name of the site? I guess it is okay to identify the site as long as it is positive. And if it really pays good then probably you have to share it in this thread. It's just like holding us in suspense.
I agree. It sounds kind of shady too. Last social media site that pays that I heard of was Tsu.co and I can tell your right now the only way to make money was to spam like crazy. I need money, but I prefer to earn it another way, thank you.

Many companies and individuals tried to launch a social media site that pays, but everone failed. Bubblews was launched as a social media site that pays the users for creating content. Bubblews has been a huge joke. Tus was also launched a "facebook" that pays 90 percent revenue. The site has lost memers because most of the people have found that it is really had to reach $100 payout threshold. paying social media is just a lie.

I think its a great idea but can you give us some details like how much they pay, when they pay and which countries are eligible to join; this will increase the credibility.

Thanks for sharing about that social media that pays. I want to know more some details about it. Is it prohibited to mention the name? If not, it can help us to learn more about it. It sounds interesting to join in the site.

Just reading the sentence 'you can become financially secure' from a social media site that pays, is enough to put me off to be honest, and being so secretive about the name as well, doesn't bode well in my eyes and shouts out scam. Good luck if it works for you, but it's not something I'd be interested in.

owen027

Hey guys are you familiar with Tsu? It's a new social media network site that will pay you 90% of its ad revenues to its users, Tsu launched only a few days ago, backed with $7 million of venture capital. It is cool right? But i don't think that this a legitimate site. It is an invitation-only platform, Tsu was certainly looks very similar to Facebook and twitter which I’m sure is deliberate, so anything Tsu does must be considered relative to the social media giant. So cool!

So are you recommending the site as something to have a look at? But then your saying it's not a legitimate site, so are you saying it should be avoided?

Personally I think any sites that are based around social media but claim to pay you will eventually fold, as I don't think they'll ever be able to generate enough revenue to pay their members over a period of time.

Rubie

I think its not a big deal to share the name of that social networking site that you are referring to @Marmar. As long as its a legitimate site, then you're not prohibited to post the website's name here. What's the point of making it a secret. If you want it to spread like a wildfire, why not start the fire here.

serbog

If you consider Tumblr as a social media ( which I think it is ) there you go. You can make a blog kind of thingy on Tumblr and if you have enough followers you can link up with Google AdSense and get paid. It is similar to blogs because mainly you post things on a blog, and you follow other blogs but you can have fun doing that.

I have heard a lot of social media that pays. From way back then, there's Tsu. Now, there's Sweeba, and a lot more. Recently, there's GetPaid.Social which postponed its launching a lot of times. There's this social media app too which is Rabadaba. It seems it is becoming a trend.

serbog

If you consider Tumblr as a social media ( which I think it is ) there you go. You can make a blog kind of thingy on Tumblr and if you have enough followers you can link up with Google AdSense and get paid. It is similar to blogs because mainly you post things on a blog, and you follow other blogs but you can have fun doing that.

I do agree Tumblr is a social media site. But I never used Tumblr yet. I never thought you can link it with Google Adsense. Thanks for that insight.

gabr1ela1

True, you put thought, does what site to be all about, let's let somehow seem an enigma or to find out ourselves what may be about a site so good, I think be a good start would be any site you wish good luck money.

True, you put thought, does what site to be all about, let's let somehow seem an enigma or to find out ourselves what may be about a site so good, I think be a good start would be any site you wish good luck money.
Are you using Tumblr to earn money?We really work hard through finding some sites where we can earn from. One way is through writing and blogging site. I think Tumblr may be a good platform to earn from if ever.

Top Bottom