• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

The man with the feta cheese avatar

I am not sure what happened but it seemed like the community is back to the first level. Despite of this new humble beginning I am ready to be a pioneer of the new web discussions dot net. We don't know what tomorrow brings but I know that we will succeed.
I hope the members who became my friends here will comeback. This is going to be a hard road to cross but I am sure we are all going to make this new beginning work. I like the new look of the site. It's very warm and cozy.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you The Arctic Outcry. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Steve5

Hi there. It's sad to know that you may have lost some of your forum friends. I hope they're still here. Anyway, there are new members to meet so I'm sure you'll find new friends.

Top Bottom