• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The best alternate payment processor after paypal?

I am in a crisis at this moment because Paypal banned Clicksense and easyhits4u. I almost consired trying Payoneer as payment option but damn Payoneer deducts a lot. If I make 15 dollars I will only receive 9 dollars. So Payoneer is definitely not my option. I want to continue work for those sites because I make a lot of money with them but losing Paypal as a payment processor is a hurts me a lot other Payment processors charges too much.

fuzyon

Have you tried Skrill? I've heard good things about it and people recommend it as a secondary option to PayPal. From what I've read they don't deduct that much when you cash out and their customer support is great.

AlexZ

Thе сlоsеst rivаl tо PаyPаl wоuld prоbаbly bе Аlipаy. Аlipаy is а сhinеsе pаymеnt systеm оwnеd by thе аlibаbа Grоup .аs pеr thеir wеbsitе - аlipаy hаs 550+ Milliоn usеrs аnd dо аbоut 8.5 Milliоn trаnsасtiоns pеr dаy
It is prеdiсtеd by mаny pаymеnt еxpеrts, thаt аt sоmе pоint in timе, аlipаy will pоsе а sеriоus thrеаt tо thе PаyPаl businеss in US/Cаnаdа аnd Еurоpе.

I am in a crisis at this moment because Paypal banned Clicksense and easyhits4u. I almost consired trying Payoneer as payment option but damn Payoneer deducts a lot. If I make 15 dollars I will only receive 9 dollars. So Payoneer is definitely not my option. I want to continue work for those sites because I make a lot of money with them but losing Paypal as a payment processor is a hurts me a lot other Payment processors charges too much.
I am in the same dilemma. I finally decided to quit on Clixsense as waiting for $20 or $50 was just impossible for me through Payoneer. Skrill is not a feasible option for me and Payza isn't exactly doing me any favours either. The other option that are offered by Clixsense doesn't work for my location. So i simply quit.

That is true. As of this writing, I virtually abondon my ClixSense account for that reason - PayPal has blacklisted ClixSense for being too dubious site which its system won't recognize it as a matter of blocking it.

One of my PTC accounts is reduced. I have not heard lately if ClixSense has resolved this issue with PayPal. I am afraid to venture with other money processors as what I have heard the disadvantages which make me feel disinterested.

I decided to go for Payza, the deduction is only 3 percent if I cashed out via bitcoins and I found a site where I can pay my utility bills via Bitcoins. I thought I will be quitting Clicksense but thankfully Payza saved me. I miss the banking option but if I can pay my bills that is good enough for me to keep using the sites. Now I need to know more sites that pays with Payza.

Payza is a good alternative to PayPal, or you can try Skrill. Any of these are very good alternatives and their fee is the same as PyPal. It is up to you and the location of your home if your country is accepted. Take good care because if PayPal banned ClixSense they may have a good reason and you may encounter problems on the way with this site!

kaka135

Thе сlоsеst rivаl tо PаyPаl wоuld prоbаbly bе Аlipаy. Аlipаy is а сhinеsе pаymеnt systеm оwnеd by thе аlibаbа Grоup .аs pеr thеir wеbsitе - аlipаy hаs 550+ Milliоn usеrs аnd dо аbоut 8.5 Milliоn trаnsасtiоns pеr dаy
It is prеdiсtеd by mаny pаymеnt еxpеrts, thаt аt sоmе pоint in timе, аlipаy will pоsе а sеriоus thrеаt tо thе PаyPаl businеss in US/Cаnаdа аnd Еurоpе.
Besides shopping at TaoBao or other China online shopping sites, I do not know where else I can use AliPay to make payments though I have heard good things about it.

I have opened a Payza account after a few months ClixSense stopped paying via PayPal, though the fee is quite high, I found that many making money online sites accept Payza too, so this might be a more suitable choice for me.

Top Bottom