• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

That is why i hate survey sites !

I hate survey jobs. It is really frustrating to see when I am rejected in the midst of doing a survey. In most of the cases, I would have completed 50% of the survey, then suddenly there will be a message that you are not eligible to go ahead. It really gets on my nerves then.

I wonder how companies can take the survey results as genuine as anybody can manipulate the information while doing the survey for their own benefits. I can pretend to be an IT professional and do surveys related to Computers and Information Technology. If you feel this it is not possible, Google is there to help you out with abundant knowledge.

What do you feel about survey sites? Do you think it is a promising opportunity to earn money?

Survey sites are very hit and miss, and while some are legitimate, there's a lot that aren't. The most annoying ones are them that make you fill in twenty questions before they even tell you if you qualify or not, and more often than not you'll be kicked out.

While some money can be made, it's not a viable source of income for me and there's better ways to earn money online in my opinion.

akasha24

I hate survey jobs. It is really frustrating to see when I am rejected in the midst of doing a survey. In most of the cases, I would have completed 50% of the survey, then suddenly there will be a message that you are not eligible to go ahead. It really gets on my nerves then.

I wonder how companies can take the survey results as genuine as anybody can manipulate the information while doing the survey for their own benefits. I can pretend to be an IT professional and do surveys related to Computers and Information Technology. If you feel this it is not possible, Google is there to help you out with abundant knowledge.

What do you feel about survey sites? Do you think it is a promising opportunity to earn money?

I completely agree with what you said about survey sites. I have had similar experiences. I would register on a survey site that was recommended to me, then every single time I would sit down to do a survey, I'd get all excited and then I would get the "You don't qualify for this survey" message and I would be really frustrated. Most of the time, I don't qualify because of where I live, this is why I stopped working on survey sites. There is only one site which is a survey site and I work on it, that is because I am able to earn with doing daily polls even if I don't qualify for their surveys.
I can't really say if it's a promising opportunity to earn money or not because I don't know how much people who qualify for nearly every survey earn. For me, it is definitely a waste of time, this is why I don't work on them anymore.

I've also noticed that a lot of the survey sites have increased their cash out limits also for some reason and before you could cash in at sometimes $5 and $10, now it's been raised to $15 or $20.

I don't know if this is a reflection of their popularity or if they're just able to offer more and more surveys these days.

@akasha24 You are right, I too believe that it has something to do with where we live. In that case they are supposed to inform that well in advance. They are just wasting our time for their selfish interests.

@Pwarbi It can also be and indication of foul play. May be they don't want to pay for the efforts put in by us. Many scam sites do like this when they are about to vanish. After all it is the money earned by us and if they really want to pay then why there should be a limit? As a thump rule I would never join a site with high withdrawal limit and low earning opportunities. There is something fishy out there I believe.

topseos

Ever since I am trying to make money online, I have never been fond of survey type websites. Simply because I am not adding to my knowledge while doing surveys.But when I am doing other kind of online work like content writing, I am enriching my knowledge which would definitely help me in my future.

I earn $10 a month from Surveys these days because they don't qualify me for not being American, for being too old or too young and having a male genitalia. I am struggling to qualify these days. Meanwhile my cousin in Wisconsin already quit her job as she is making a fortune from Surveys. Most Survey sites really prioritizes people from the US. I wonder how most American member makes a day from every Surveys they receive. on the bright side I am starting to receive surveys that targets my region.

I earn $10 a month from Surveys these days because they don't qualify me for not being American, for being too old or too young and having a male genitalia. I am struggling to qualify these days. Meanwhile my cousin in Wisconsin already quit her job as she is making a fortune from Surveys. Most Survey sites really prioritizes people from the US. I wonder how most American member makes a day from every Surveys they receive. on the bright side I am starting to receive surveys that targets my region.
That is really great to know that you start getting surveys which targets your region. I wonder why not any Asian sites come up with survey opportunities? I was active in a survey site called Pollbuzzer till last month where I used to get surveys on my email. The highest amount I got for a survey was $3, but nowadays they also reduced the rates drastically. I find no point in spending time there now.

So, for now I said goodbye to survey sites and focus on article writing and blogging only. I am also active on paid social media site called Whzon which is quite promising.

From what I remember, I had successfully completed only 1 survey and that is in ChatAbout. I have tried several sites with surveys, the last one was Sendearnings. The survey was okay but there is only 1 survey to do and their other tasks are not applicable to my location. Same with the other survey sites, the crux was my location, they prefer US and Canada. I still have $6 in Sendearnings but there is no way to reach the minimum $10 payout because there is nothing more for me to do.

That is really great to know that you start getting surveys which targets your region. I wonder why not any Asian sites come up with survey opportunities? I was active in a survey site called Pollbuzzer till last month where I used to get surveys on my email. The highest amount I got for a survey was $3, but nowadays they also reduced the rates drastically. I find no point in spending time there now.

So, for now I said goodbye to survey sites and focus on article writing and blogging only. I am also active on paid social media site called Whzon which is quite promising.
There are actually Survey sites targeted to Asians like AIP online but they don't pay as much as American Surveys. There is also another one , if my memory serves me right, the site is named Anne and Kate. Those are the only survey sites I know that favors Asian members. The chance to qualify is high but they pay in peanuts. Their surveys are more shorter though. So I guess it is not a bad thing.

@akasha24 You are right, I too believe that it has something to do with where we live. In that case they are supposed to inform that well in advance. They are just wasting our time for their selfish interests.

@Pwarbi It can also be and indication of foul play. May be they don't want to pay for the efforts put in by us. Many scam sites do like this when they are about to vanish. After all it is the money earned by us and if they really want to pay then why there should be a limit? As a thump rule I would never join a site with high withdrawal limit and low earning opportunities. There is something fishy out there I believe.
I think your right when you say that a high cashout limit tends to suggest that the site isn't completely what it appears to be. Some survey sites bombard you with surveys, offering you a lot of money in return, only for you to get near the cashout limit and the surveys either dry up or they just simply ban and block you from their account.

I already remember the name of the Asia targeted survey sites. The first one is AIP online and the other one is "Kate and Ann". They won't make you rich because they were passive income sites but they are the only Survey sites I know that exclusively targets Asians. Clixsense kind of gives me surveys at least once a week. They use to give me daily surveys but that there is a huge decrease these days. I am jealous of the Americans because I heard many of them makes a fortune with surveys.

While survey sites do give people a small amount of income, I wouldn't go as far as to say they're able to make a fortune with them, no matter where your based.

While a lot start out offering numerous surveys, you'll find that as you near the cash out limit the surveys become few and far between.

Well I am doing well with Clixsense's surveys for years and I heard the people from the top tier country where racing more surveys than me. I still believe that certain nations receive more surveys. There are actually people who's only job is to do surveys online. I don't answer surveys in a hurry because it influences the future of number of surveys you will receive. The best type of survey sites are the ones combined with PTC and traffic exchanges.

It is indeed frustrating to get screened out after completing a certain part of a survey. A few survey sites are genuine, but of late those, too, are decreasing their rates. There might be a demographic screening procedure involved, which puts down most of the attempts.

However, I still am doing some of them as those bring good money with comparatively little effort. In the online world where you add amount cent by cent, surveys could not be left out.

Pollbuzzer mistreated me too. I only need a dollar to cashout and they haven't sent me a survey for 2 years. I just logged in to see if my account still exist and it does it still exist. I wonder if they will send me surveys again if I will have an American IP address. I am already considering the offer of my uncle to petition me to the US because non of his kids are interested on continuing his cattle business.

I think if you haven't recueved a survey off a site for over two years, the chances are you're not going to get one now, I wouldn't have thought!

And that's the main reason I don't like survey sites. When you first sign up your bombarded with them and you get the sense of hope that they may be ok. Sadly that's hardly ever the case.

I very disappointed in some survey sites. The other I joined took me months to get credited from a survey. The other one never credited me, while the other one will not quickly tell you if you are credited or not. I am doing just a site which gives extra points despite not qualify in surveys. However, I was frustrated when I am on halfway but it got lost and never credited.

And I think that's one of the major problems, maybe a few years ago survey sites did used to be quite reliable and trustworthy.

These days though there are that many of them around it can take you forever to find a reputable one, and even when you do there's that many other people already signed up it's hard to get any surveys.

Yes, that happens occasionally to me too. However, you can minimize these occurrences by choosing the best survey panels out there for your country. Some survey panels has higher rate of rejection especially when you are already doing the survey halfway. This may differ from users to users depending on their demographies. In my opinion, good survey panels actually give proper surveys opportunities (provided you gave the proper user profile too) and can allow relatively high earnings from my experience.

Top Bottom