• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Support

MeowsePad

Have you had to contact your host's support team yet?

I have had to contact the HawkHost support team on a few occasions. Every time, they were extremely fast to reply and solved my problem very quickly. I would strongly recommend HawkHost to anyone for their solid hosting plans and their great support.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I never had to contact my hosting support team, as from when I have chosen the hosting plan from 1 Host Web to host my website, I never had any problems in regards to hosting my website.

MeowsePad

I never had to contact my hosting support team, as from when I have chosen the hosting plan from 1 Host Web to host my website, I never had any problems in regards to hosting my website.
That's good that you haven't seen the need to contact your host's support yet. Hopefully your good luck will continue. Even when you don't need it, it's nice to know that it's there in case you ever do need it.

erich

I have had to contact my support team a few times. It was some issues related to an .htaccess and php.ini issue. They were fantastic in getting my issue resolved right away and I haven't had to contact them since.

I am with namecheap.I have sent ticket three times and every time I have been replied within 10 minutes. For me namecheap has the most reliable support system. But then I have not tried other web host

I have contacted my hosting provider many times. The first time I contacted them was related to setting nameserver. I contacted them in the midnight (host's time zone) and they answered promptly. Next time I contacted then because I did not know how to add domains, this time I contacted in the early morning and like earlier, they wrote back immediately.

hubkamll

I have never contacted my web host service as I have not faced any problem. Well, I believe that my web host is one of the best web hosts out there. It has got the highest reputation on the Internet. You can check out the bias-free reviews and you will find out that most of the reviews are positive.

Top Bottom