• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Superpay.me

I remember this website use to not accept members from my country but recently they opened doors and I joined. Then site reminds me a lot of Clixsense,A hybrid PTC and Survey site. I heard American members are making a lot with this site from Surveys but sadly I can't qualify to a certain survey. The only way for me to profit is their PTC which gives me 2 cents a day. I would have given this site a good review but its been a week and I haven't qualified to a single survey. As usual when it comes to Survey sites, International members were always at the bottom of the totem pole. I want to know how much American members earns a day with this site. I heard there are international members who did well on their surveys. I am starting to think I need to lie on my credentials to qualify on surveys like tell them my Salary is higher than my current one or I live in a household with lots of people.

I earn very little on their PTC but I will try to stick longer in hopes that I may qualify on surveys.

To be honest I think a lot of people sign up to sites like this when they first try and earn money online, me included, but sooner rather than later they tend to realise it's a waste of time for the amount you actually get.

PTC sites aren't going to earn you anything, unless you invest your own money into it to start off with and have hundreds of referrals that are active on a daily basis, and even then what you get back will hardly be worth the risk.

To be honest I think a lot of people sign up to sites like this when they first try and earn money online, me included, but sooner rather than later they tend to realise it's a waste of time for the amount you actually get.

PTC sites aren't going to earn you anything, unless you invest your own money into it to start off with and have hundreds of referrals that are active on a daily basis, and even then what you get back will hardly be worth the risk.
Yes you are true. You really need to trust the PTC site or other similar site that requires previous investment before you can start earning good money. At first when you start this online money making strategy you need to get used to the cycle of PTC sites and other sites like them. Know when a site is a scam and when it's going to be one of the best, etc.

For me, SuperPayme it's trustable ad high rewarding for US citizen and people that fill a certain profile, but for the rest is just a waste of time, unless you have loads of referrals and all of them are active, then you can make passive money!

That's another term that gets thrown around a lot, passive income. I don't think that even exists to be honest and its just another way to lure people in to use a site.

At the end of the day, everybody will have their own opinions when it comes to PTC sites, and after having used a couple of them in the past, mine is that even though they might not be a scam, there's certainly better ways of earning money out there.

I believe they were more of a Survey site than a PTC. Their American members seemed to be doing well with their surveys but in my case. I cant qualify on a single survey they have because of my location. I am doing much better with Clixsense because that PTC/Survey Hybrid qualifies me to more surveys. I am still giving them a chance for a month and if they still don't qualify lemon Surveys I might give up on them because I don't want to waste my time and we all know that time is money.

That's another term that gets thrown around a lot, passive income. I don't think that even exists to be honest and its just another way to lure people in to use a site.

At the end of the day, everybody will have their own opinions when it comes to PTC sites, and after having used a couple of them in the past, mine is that even though they might not be a scam, there's certainly better ways of earning money out there.
Well, there are good passive income methods of course. But people always look to find the passive income methods that requires ZERO investment, that thing just doesn't exist, or you can find some ways to cheat the system, I've never tried it and I condemn the ones who do it. Currently I'm doing around 1,5$ per day with PASSIVE INCOME, and I invested 50bucks, so in one and half month I will have my investment back, plus proffit. So if you want to know about this site just PM me, it's one of the best right now, and you need to invest fast because they are really good at the begining, the more time you take to invest the more risk it'll become, so be fast asking me for more info! Just PM me, and good earnings boys!

While the site you talk about might very well be ideal for some, I have my own ways of earning money online so it's something I wouldn't be interested in.

I'm not saying it's a scam or not worth doing, I'm just saying that it won't be worth doing for me. Good luck with it though.

I try my best to avoid ptc because I have yet to see the money making potential to them. Cost of living in the US is too high to make them worth the effort. They are great for those who live in lower cost of living areas but suck for the rest of us.

Top Bottom