• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Submitpicsforcash

That's the website address - submitpicsforcash. All you need to do is register with the site and upload photos that you think is worthy for the public to see. There is an approval process although there is no limit to the number of uploads. However, the site seems to be valid only for US residents since the registration has no tab for any other country.

Alex, have you tried this site, I mean are you a registered user? Since you say there is not tab for country, I also agree that this site is available on for the US residents. However, it is interesting concept that you are paid for the pictures you upload. What's payment like? Is it better than Whzon?
Another question that I have in mind is what they do with the picture we upload? Publish on the website, or sell somewhere?

That's the website address - submitpicsforcash. All you need to do is register with the site and upload photos that you think is worthy for the public to see. There is an approval process although there is no limit to the number of uploads. However, the site seems to be valid only for US residents since the registration has no tab for any other country.
It is really good that you have already mentioned that the site is only for US residents. Otherwise I would have wasted my time searching FAQs and other things. I think you are not a member there, right?

By the way, do you know any other similar sites which pay for submitting pictures? I think the images you upload should be created by you only. Like @Vinaya has already shared I am just curious to know what they are doing with these pictures? How the company is benefiting out of them or is it mere traffic they are looking into? I have so many doubts in mind.

Anyway thanks for sharing. I never knew that we can earn money through sharing images too.

jb23k

This is interesting I'll check it out. I wonder why you get paid just for uploading pictures? They probably don't pay much, but it is worth looking into. There seems to be a lot of cool ways to make money online these days. Thanks for sharing this info.

This is interesting I'll check it out. I wonder why you get paid just for uploading pictures? They probably don't pay much, but it is worth looking into. There seems to be a lot of cool ways to make money online these days. Thanks for sharing this info.
You are right there a lot of unknown ways to earn money. Every day I come to know of new ways through active forums like webdiscussions. It is a real help indeed.

Have you heard of a site that pays to upload scanned image of your bills? I don't have any details about the site, but they claim to pay for any kind of bills you upload in their site. But I am quite skeptical about its usage and how they are going to earn revenue from such a business. I doubt its credibility.

Another one is Music X-ray where you can earn money by listening to music. They pay $.10 per music.

Top Bottom