• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Spelling issues!

Hey there admin! I realised you have some spelling errors on your subtopic titles! You should check them out ASAP :p

BTW: nice forum you have here, with a nice design. I think this one is better than the previous, is much lighter and easier to navigate around!

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks I found the mistake in cloud hosting. If there is anywhere else please let me know so that I can have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks I found the mistake in cloud hosting. If there is anywhere else please let me know so that I can have it fixed ASAP.
NP Reddyash! I've had a forum and at the begining I also had some errors here and there and there is nothing better than the users themselves to spot some errors here and there and report them :)

Continue the great job ;)

No one is exempted for making a mistake in spelling. If you are used to reading, writing, you are inclining to get some or most wrong spelling. The secret of getting a perfect spelling is to read and read and read. And also by writing and writing and writing with a collaboration with your friends, family members, among others. In so doing, practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom