• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spelling issues!

Hey there admin! I realised you have some spelling errors on your subtopic titles! You should check them out ASAP :p

BTW: nice forum you have here, with a nice design. I think this one is better than the previous, is much lighter and easier to navigate around!

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks I found the mistake in cloud hosting. If there is anywhere else please let me know so that I can have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks I found the mistake in cloud hosting. If there is anywhere else please let me know so that I can have it fixed ASAP.
NP Reddyash! I've had a forum and at the begining I also had some errors here and there and there is nothing better than the users themselves to spot some errors here and there and report them :)

Continue the great job ;)

No one is exempted for making a mistake in spelling. If you are used to reading, writing, you are inclining to get some or most wrong spelling. The secret of getting a perfect spelling is to read and read and read. And also by writing and writing and writing with a collaboration with your friends, family members, among others. In so doing, practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom