• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spare5

I heard this task site is available globally. Most of it's members compared it the very popular but American exclusive Mturk. Their tasks ranges from $0.01-$0.50/task. I think this site can be profitable for me if they can offer me enough tasks. If you performed well in your first few tasks, You will be receiving more tasks so I guess they reward people depending on their performance. The site also have an app version for mobile users. Someone claimed that he eared 50 US dollars on his first day but he is American though. I really want to know how they treat international members before I join.

kalyanign

I have recently signed up for Spare5 and have earned 2 dollars in a few days. Some days, there are absolutely no tasks, but some days you get quite a few of them. It does look like a very slow earning site, but I think we stick around for a while, we can make a decent earning on it. The tasks are quite fun too, they are different from what you would normally doing on other sites. I am already liking this one.

I am not able to join since my country is not accepted yet either way I think that I wouldn't earn too much since I don't usually get many tasks on similar apps. I get like 5 tasks in a month which makes earning too slow. I gave up on those sites for now or at least until I see some changes.

fuzyon

Tasks are pretty rare for international users, I haven't got too many even though I still have a couple of qualification tests to get done. It's definitely not on the level of mTurk or UHRS but it does have a lot of potential if they open up more to non-US users.

As with any site that offers rewards for completing tasks, I'd be very wary about the reviews that get posted in the beginning. There are always 'reviews' that the person claims to have made $50 or even $100 in a matter of hours and that's what draws in the new users in the first place. Thinking about it though, I'd be very wary of any site that promised you could earn that amount of money just by completing a few tasks. It's either a blatant lie, or the task aren't legal because if that was the case we'd all give up our day jobs and just do that instead.

Top Bottom