• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Some unintended success with link building

fabio

A website I linked to reddit got to the front page. I think it was mostly because of the headline, because as soon as it was out of the front page the traffic stopped. But around 50 people linked it, and improved my search results.

Now I have some backlinks, but no idea what to do with the domain, since the content wasn't good enough to maintain people interested.

A website I linked to reddit got to the front page. I think it was mostly because of the headline, because as soon as it was out of the front page the traffic stopped. But around 50 people linked it, and improved my search results.

Now I have some backlinks, but no idea what to do with the domain, since the content wasn't good enough to maintain people interested.
Reddit is a great community with huge variety in niches, so no-matter your niche, you would probably find a board there interested in it.
But don't go to reddit with spammy content, they'll criticize the hell out of you. But if you have very high quality content, by all means, share it there and you will get a lot of link juice and most importantly traffic.

Top Bottom