• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Software updation...

jiame56

Hi all.. Recently I have read a blog http://nci.ca/how-to-protect-your-website-from-hackers/ which describes some methods to keep away the websites from hackers. I would like to share it with you and I want to ask a concern which arose after reading this blog. How an outdated software becomes a reason for the hackers attack? It will be great if I get some technical facts behind this. Please do reply

As you know nothing is perfect in this world the same rule applies for Internet too. When you install software in your computer there can be a number of loopholes in it which escapes the developer’s attention. In this case they come to know of it through trial and error methods and once they are aware of it they issue updates to plug in the gaps. So upgrading of software is very much essential to ensure security.

Another point is that hackers invest a lot of time and resources to develop new methods to hack these softwares and programs. So frequent upgrade is very much necessary.

Top Bottom