• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Social media site you spend a lot of time on?

akasha24

Which social media site do you spend the most time on? Which site do you visit every single day?
I spend most of my time on Facebook and Instagram. Although Facebook bores me most of the time, it's perfect for promoting my work. As for Instagram, I love posting pictures and seeing pictures of my favorite singers.

While I've got a profile in a few social media sites Facebook is probably the one that I spend the most time on.

Having said that I very rarely go on it all these days, maybe two or three times a week at most.

I used to spend a substantial amount of time in Facebook. But when I got inside Whzon, a social media that pays for every like that my post gets, I weaned myself away from Facebook although I am not totally out of it because it is my main link to my friends and relatives particularly those abroad. With Whzon, my time is worth it because whenever I would post and check my bank, some 10 cents was added that in a day I get to earn a dollar just by posting continually.

owen027

For me Facebook is the best and my favorite social network at all because it includes so many social networks within it. Photos and YouTube videos can also be posted and shared on Facebook, you can do similar things related to LinkedIn and Instagram. I always find myself spending most of my time on Facebook, trying to keep updated with all my friends or just keep myself busy. Now, on Facebook there are fan pages as well, so I can like a one's Facebook page and turn on the notifications to keep up to date on what they are doing within their company. Facebook is my favorite social network because it allows me to keep in touch with family, friends, and co-workers. I enjoy posting pictures I find interesting and looking at photos my favorite travel and style bloggers post. Because I often travel, I really like to share pictures of the places I'm visiting.

While both Facebook and Twitter are both popular and classed as social networking sites, I do think they are two entirely different ways of working the same format.

Facebook for me is more indepth and offers a lot more opportunities for the user to communicate with others across various levels. Twitter on the other hand is meant for short, sharp bursts of communication rather than anything to deep.

I used to spend a lot of time on myspace but since I created a facebook page like in 2009, I use facebook a whole lot more. A lot of my former classmates from high school are friends with me in myspace and facebook. It has been over a year since I have been on myspace.

My social media addiction started from Orkut, then Facebook, and now I'm using Whzon since a few days. The best thing I like about whzon is that, it pays me for getting likes on my pictures. How about getting paid to get likes on your pictures? Isn't that cool? However, I'm a newbie to that site so I need to work a little to understand more about that site. I'm sure my earnings will accelerate in future if I become a quality provider. :)
@Alexandoy is already a well established player out there and making some hard cash. :D

My social media addiction started from Orkut, then Facebook, and now I'm using Whzon since a few days. The best thing I like about whzon is that, it pays me for getting likes on my pictures. How about getting paid to get likes on your pictures? Isn't that cool? However, I'm a newbie to that site so I need to work a little to understand more about that site. I'm sure my earnings will accelerate in future if I become a quality provider. :)
@Alexandoy is already a well established player out there and making some hard cash. :D
I've seen your pvt call to me in Whzon but I ignored it, waheehee. Sorry about that because I use to get pvt calls there only to read a spam. But anyway, I will be supporting you in Whzon and I hope you will do the same to my posts. Just take note that only ONE like is counted in a day for a particular user. That means you can only earn 1 like from me, the rest of my likes on your posts will have no count in the earnings. Good luck and enjoy your stay in Whzon.

Rubie

I have a Twitter and Facebook account but didn't spend a lot of time in it. I usually look upon my newsfeed in Facebook and update myself with what is trending on Twitter.

I once became addicted to Facebook. Uploading photos and videos, sharing posts I liked, commenting friend's photos and other activities Facebook has to offer in terms of socialization. But since I started joining some online works, I realize how important time not to be wasted and spend wisely.

I have a Twitter and Facebook account but didn't spend a lot of time in it. I usually look upon my newsfeed in Facebook and update myself with what is trending on Twitter.

I once became addicted to Facebook. Uploading photos and videos, sharing posts I liked, commenting friend's photos and other activities Facebook has to offer in terms of socialization. But since I started joining some online works, I realize how important time not to be wasted and spend wisely.
Same here, I also have a Twitter account but not active. My Facebook is also not very active unlike before when I had no idea that there are sites that pay their users, the so called revenue-sharing scheme. And when I started earning money form online works, I searched far and wide for social media sites that pay becaues I have noticed that I was spending so much time in Facebook and get nothing in return, not even a thank you note.

Looking back 10 years ago, I was a member of this social networking site called Friendster. When Facebook is gaining more popularity in our country, I left Friendster.

I only use 2 social networking sites, Facebook and Twitter. I rarely open my Twitter account so I focused on Facebook. However, the time I am using was reduced since I am busy with online jobs. I am also a member of Blogjob and myLot which bought has a social media pattern.

I've seen your pvt call to me in Whzon but I ignored it, waheehee. Sorry about that because I use to get pvt calls there only to read a spam. But anyway, I will be supporting you in Whzon and I hope you will do the same to my posts. Just take note that only ONE like is counted in a day for a particular user. That means you can only earn 1 like from me, the rest of my likes on your posts will have no count in the earnings. Good luck and enjoy your stay in Whzon.
Haha it's fine, I can understand! Even I have witnessed a lot of spam out there and I really hate the conversations going on in the lobby, that's something very frustrating. Anyways, I'll keep supporting you on whzon and hope you will help me get some tips. ;) Is it possible to earn more than a dollar on whzon?

Haha it's fine, I can understand! Even I have witnessed a lot of spam out there and I really hate the conversations going on in the lobby, that's something very frustrating. Anyways, I'll keep supporting you on whzon and hope you will help me get some tips. ;) Is it possible to earn more than a dollar on whzon?
I hope we are not spamming this thread, waheehee. But to answer your question on earning more in Whzon, there is an instance in a day, with no specific time, that an advertisement come up about BANNER. It says you can earn 20 golds (cents) for one banner that you upload. All you have to do is click on the ad and you will be given a list of places. Choose one place and upload a photo related to that place in a size of 1100 wide and 400 high. Again, you have to monitor the site for that advertisement.

jb23k

I think I visit twitter and face book the most. I like to see people tweeting about things I'm interested in that's what I like most about twitter. Facebook is where some people I know are I like to keep up with them there. These are the social media sites I'm on mostly.

@Alexandoy I think I have to learn a lot of things on whzon. For now, I'm just trying to collect more and more likes on my pictures. :D To be honest, whatever you said above bounced up from my head hehe. Anyways, I'll be following you up on whzon and try to keep track of your activities to learn things more quickly. :p

That is really cool, earn while socializing. I am yet to use Whzone, hope it is a good site worthy of spending time. I heard a lot of positive reviews about this site. But when I was about to join it , I heard that they are reducing the rates. So, that just put me off then.

As of now it is undoubtedly Facebook where I am active most of the time with my friends who are far away. I usually use Facebook to share pictures and videos. It is really a blessing to get in touch with your dear ones. Most of my friends are on Facebook, so I never thought of any other social networking site till now. If I switch over to another site I will loose most of my contacts. So, it is better to stick with it for now.

@goodluck2u While comparing these two, Facebook is undoubtedly the cleanest and user friendly with a very good website layout. The reason behind saying this, is the messed up layout of whzon and spamming going on out there. It will take some time to grow on you and to be honest, it's not user friendly. Whzon will definitely take some to grow on you but you're going to love it, simply because it pays you to do what you already keep doing on Facebook. :p

scarface

I'm on Facebook all day. I mean my account remains open on Facbeook, while I'm on internet, walking driving, even sleeping. I don't do much on Facebook really but I just prefer it to be open encase I get calls or chat with friends when I'm bored. And if I see something online that is interesting I share it with all and like reading the responses to those share stuff.

I'm on Facebook all day. I mean my account remains open on Facbeook, while I'm on internet, walking driving, even sleeping. I don't do much on Facebook really but I just prefer it to be open encase I get calls or chat with friends when I'm bored. And if I see something online that is interesting I share it with all and like reading the responses to those share stuff.
You are like some friends whose life, as they say, depends on Facebook. Some of them are not really posting but just waiting for new posts of friends. That is why some psychologists say that Facebook is an addiction because of people like you (no offense meant). Before I earned from online sites, I also used to be on Facebook most of the time. I would check in about 5 times a day or maybe more depending on my work schedule. Facebook served as my respite from the drudgery of work. But now my Facebook participation is twice a day at the most for a total of maybe 30 minutes.

Top Bottom