• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Social media and traffic

I have been told when you're trying to use social media to get traffic on your page, you should only focus on a couple of sites. I always thought that was a dumb idea until I thought about it. The more time that you put into one site the more people that you might be able to get for your blog. That's why when I'm trying to get people to my blog I only focus on a few sites to promote on. What do you guys do?

You should really make the best out of internet marketing. Don't just focus on two popular sites when you are promoting your website/blog. How could you generate decent traffic to your blog if you are just limiting your horizon. Do post/promote your blog on various social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and even Tumblr.

You should really make the best out of internet marketing. Don't just focus on two popular sites when you are promoting your website/blog. How could you generate decent traffic to your blog if you are just limiting your horizon. Do post/promote your blog on various social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and even Tumblr.
When I'm trying to promote some work of my blog I do try to post it to multiple sites. I will basically use all the sites that I have so that it's at least out there. Once I have done that then I will just focus on 3-4 sites and promoting more on those. The more that you're promoting the more likely it will be that you get people coming to your blog. Which is why I try to post on the places that I have the most reach. But, I don't limit myself when it comes to advertising. I make sure that I'm spreading the word about my blog.

Focusing on one site at a time is a good idea. Me personally, I only promote one thing on Facebook and Twitter and people have responded pretty well. I think that people like consistency, maybe. If you keep promoting a bunch of different things everyday, nonstop, they won't really know which to go for. And most of them won't even respond. Sometimes I promote one thing for a week, and then I switch. Or I promote two things in one day, but not at the same time

@Marmar That is what I thought, but it's important to make sure that you are also giving some attention to the other sites you can promote to as well. I find it hard to just focus on one site because I worry that I'm not getting my blog out there. That would be a good idea. I might have to try that one out. I mean if there is only one thing that you're promoting then I'm sure that it would be okay to post that on a couple different accounts because then people will go it.

@Marmar That is what I thought, but it's important to make sure that you are also giving some attention to the other sites you can promote to as well. I find it hard to just focus on one site because I worry that I'm not getting my blog out there. That would be a good idea. I might have to try that one out. I mean if there is only one thing that you're promoting then I'm sure that it would be okay to post that on a couple different accounts because then people will go it.
Yesterday I went ahead and posted two sites on Facebook groups. I promoted them at the same time in multiple Facebook groups and I got some sign ups. So I may need to keep that going. I make sure that I don't spam though

I am not sure if Tumblr is reliable with all the limitations it has. I mean people can't comment on blogs, the only thing they can do is to reblog it. Twitter is really good because there are many subtle ways you can promote things to it. Is easier t get followers on twitter in a more organic way. I avoid the follow me and I will follow back people because a lot of them are spammers. Reddit is also a Good one, that is where I get most of my referrals at. The market potential of Reddit is really good.

There are many affiliate network like AdSense are very strict about Social network traffic especially Facebook so sometime they ban peoples, but some affiliate network have no problem with it they need only Facebook traffic I am also using them they are paying through pay per click and pay per view.

Yesterday I went ahead and posted two sites on Facebook groups. I promoted them at the same time in multiple Facebook groups and I got some sign ups. So I may need to keep that going. I make sure that I don't spam though
Wow, that is awesome that you are able to do that. I have heard that Facebook groups are a good way that you can get more people to your site. I'm sure that the more you do that, the more people you will find yourself getting to your page. Sometimes it stinks having to keep posting, but in the end it will be worth it. I find that sometimes I just wish that I didn't have to work so hard promoting, because it's really a downer when you don't anyone from the promoting that you're doing. But I find that the more you keep it, you never know when you will get the 'big break' and find a lot of people on your site.

Wow, that is awesome that you are able to do that. I have heard that Facebook groups are a good way that you can get more people to your site. I'm sure that the more you do that, the more people you will find yourself getting to your page. Sometimes it stinks having to keep posting, but in the end it will be worth it. I find that sometimes I just wish that I didn't have to work so hard promoting, because it's really a downer when you don't anyone from the promoting that you're doing. But I find that the more you keep it, you never know when you will get the 'big break' and find a lot of people on your site.
I take mine to a whole new level. I have posted flyers and made business cards. Its working super fast. I'm surprised. Go for that. Make flyers and cards if you want and put them everywhere around your city or town. And I agree that it is tiring to keep posting in groups, and it is also annoying to keep on joining them too. I have joined over one hundred Facebook group so far. The more groups you join, the better your chances of getting leads, but I have heard that there is this system where you can post one post and it goes to every single Facebook group that you have joined. So you only need to post once instead of posting in every group. I don't know the name of the system yet, but I've seen people asking others about it, but they did not know the name. If I ever find it, I will let you know

Kennito

Social media can really be hectic if you are not using a bot to automate the whole process. Most people who are successful with social media run more than one account using different bots to automate the whole process.

I take mine to a whole new level. I have posted flyers and made business cards. Its working super fast. I'm surprised. Go for that. Make flyers and cards if you want and put them everywhere around your city or town. And I agree that it is tiring to keep posting in groups, and it is also annoying to keep on joining them too. I have joined over one hundred Facebook group so far. The more groups you join, the better your chances of getting leads, but I have heard that there is this system where you can post one post and it goes to every single Facebook group that you have joined. So you only need to post once instead of posting in every group. I don't know the name of the system yet, but I've seen people asking others about it, but they did not know the name. If I ever find it, I will let you know
Wow, that is actually a really smart thing to do. If you just leave those all around then I"m sure that a ton of people would come to your site. I mean if you can martket like then, then that's good. Yeah, I mean the more that you are able to promote the more people you will get to your site. That's why I always try to post anywhere that I can. You never know if that will bring you one person or ever more people. And sometimes I thnk people turn away from it because they are afraid that people won't come to their pages. That does seem like a lot of groups to be apart of. Okay, thanks! That sounds like it would be a great tool to use.

Wow, that is actually a really smart thing to do. If you just leave those all around then I"m sure that a ton of people would come to your site. I mean if you can martket like then, then that's good. Yeah, I mean the more that you are able to promote the more people you will get to your site. That's why I always try to post anywhere that I can. You never know if that will bring you one person or ever more people. And sometimes I thnk people turn away from it because they are afraid that people won't come to their pages. That does seem like a lot of groups to be apart of. Okay, thanks! That sounds like it would be a great tool to use.
I have also made an email specifically to allow people to contact me, and then I send them links to the sites that I use to make money from home (If they're interested). So far, so good. Flyers has helped me more than posting on any Facebook group ever has. I take it to a whole other level

I have tested and still testing the potential of social media in promoting, be it a blog or video. Just recently, I posted a link to promote my youtube video which I thought was cute and that my followers in social media would very much. The post got a lot of likes but the video got only a few views. But with blogs, it has a higher percentage but not much. It's either my approach to promote is not good or my social media followers are not good.

I have also made an email specifically to allow people to contact me, and then I send them links to the sites that I use to make money from home (If they're interested). So far, so good. Flyers has helped me more than posting on any Facebook group ever has. I take it to a whole other level
That would be smart. I mean when you think about it I'm sure that there a ton of people who would love to go on blogs and they don't know how to find them. I mean not just a blog, but the site that you have. That way with you having the flyers out there, then they are able to find it. I think that its great too because I'm sure there is a good amount of people who aren't using Facebook. So, it's a good way to get even more people.

That would be smart. I mean when you think about it I'm sure that there a ton of people who would love to go on blogs and they don't know how to find them. I mean not just a blog, but the site that you have. That way with you having the flyers out there, then they are able to find it. I think that its great too because I'm sure there is a good amount of people who aren't using Facebook. So, it's a good way to get even more people.
Yes it is a good way to get more people. I'm having success with it so far. And I hope that it lasts a long time. I'm working on making business cards next

Yes it is a good way to get more people. I'm having success with it so far. And I hope that it lasts a long time. I'm working on making business cards next
Yeah, that would totally be a good way that you can get some more traffic. I'm sure that you wold even be able to make them fairly cheap. I mean I think that sometimes it's good to try and spend as little as possible, but it seems like this would be Like they say, you have to spend money in order to get money. Even if you spend $20 here and there that wouldn't be that bad.

Yeah, that would totally be a good way that you can get some more traffic. I'm sure that you wold even be able to make them fairly cheap. I mean I think that sometimes it's good to try and spend as little as possible, but it seems like this would be Like they say, you have to spend money in order to get money. Even if you spend $20 here and there that wouldn't be that bad.
Yeah you do have to spend money to make money...sometimes. I do not mind though because it is cheap with vista print to make business cards, so I will be using them

Social media is a booming trend and there are many facets to it. Social media provides with free and paid means of advertising. You should make best use of social media to promote your business. The prominent social media websites are great platforms for creating awareness about your business, getting traffic and also for generating leads. The social media websites have come up with various free and paid advertising options that can be defined according to your budget.

Know more at, https://www.milesweb.com/blog/social-media-mean-business/

Getting traffic to ones blog I believe should come from different sources it shouldn't just be a social media thing even one can use forums and other blogs to get traffic. I use all platform that I can to get traffic to my blog.

Top Bottom