• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sites you use for making money online?

akasha24

Which sites do you use for making extra money online? Do you use more than one?
I have been working online for years. I started of by registering to PTC sites (paid to click sites) and after doing much research, I finally was able to find better sites. I work on several sites to earn extra cash. My main earners are: Humanatic, Webanswers and Youtube.
What are your main earners? Please list at least 5 sites!

I have been working online for a year. I first tried the PTC sites but found them time consuming and it took forever to get the minimum payout. After alot of research, I have found my primary earnings to be from Crowdsource, Humanatic, The Forum Wheel, and Rapidworkers.

I started my first online work by joining a PTC called 'Neobux'. I worked there for a few months with a hope to make money but sadly, I ended up having pennies in my dashboard. Since then, I started hating PTCs as I feel those are a waste of time. Right now, I'm doing forum posting jobs and I have recently made a small investment into a revenue sharing site and both of these are going pretty well for me. :)

I started my first online work by joining a PTC called 'Neobux'. I worked there for a few months with a hope to make money but sadly, I ended up having pennies in my dashboard. Since then, I started hating PTCs as I feel those are a waste of time. Right now, I'm doing forum posting jobs and I have recently made a small investment into a revenue sharing site and both of these are going pretty well for me. :)
I have also gone through similar experience from PTC sites like Neobux, which is a sheer waste of time and efforts.

But even though I hate PTCs now, I work in a PTC cum traffic exchange site called Trafficmonsoon, which is very good. They have an excellent plan of 100% share of referral commission and that really works if you have a handful of active referrals under you. It's just like a passive income for me. I hardly spend half an hour there daily. This is one of the best PTCs I have ever met, though I cannot guarantee about their long term sustainability. So, you should be careful about investing money there.

I also enjoy article writing jobs. I joined Blogjob, but not active there. I am a member to ForumCoin which works well, but the earning potential is quite low with a cap of only $.34 per day.

I started off online earning with PTC sites and I can assure you that those opportunities are a waste of time. I used them in the past because I was new at online earning and see no other ways to earn my first penny. However, as time goes by, I learnt of more opportunities that are better in terms of earnings and the work diversity. I am particular into surveys as well as content writing. Both of these opportunities are fun to play around with and offer decent income if you can do them fast.

I have been with Whzon for quite a time now and had earned a total of 180 CAD - that's Canadian dollars. And although the earnings are small, the time I spend there is also small since I would log in once in a while to post a pic and to comment on their posts. I am posting 5 pictures in a day and I get to earn substantially from that. Maybe I could earn more if I would linger for a longer time in Whzon, their shoutbox is very active most of the time.

Currently I'm with Paidverts, MyPayingads, Ayuwage and Microworkers! The are really good site right now. Well, Paidverts is passing a bad time but I hope it'll rise again! I'm waiting for it to be as good as it was in the past to invest some money!

I will check some of the sites shared here on this thread! Thank you all for sharing them!

I have been working online for almost a year now but I'm only just starting to get some success. I started with some PTC sites and micro-tasks but I did not enjoy doing that kind of work and they also pay very little to members in my country. Currently my top earners are MyPayingAds, TrafficMonsoon, Swagbucks and The Forum Wheel. I still intend to join more earning sites that show promise.

I think if you are serious about earning money online and ready to spend your time on jobs which may be repetitive in nature, Humanatic is for you. The best thing about Humanatic is that you can work any time of the day at the comfort of your home. It is a call review site wherein you are supposed to categorize them correctly. As you progress further in the site, there could be high paying categories unlocked before you.

But one draw back is that there is a penalty on wrong categorization and you would lose double the amount once you put a wrong entry. Sometimes even Humanatic auditors do mistakes and then we have the option to write to them to review the case. If you are right in your case, the amount deducted would be credited back to your account.

Friclya

I use Browsy on my 4 vps continuously to mine points and then later on I convert them to money, I make 1$ daily from it. I know that it is not much but at the end of month it covers my VPS cost and give me additional 15 to 20$.:cool::)
I think if you are serious about earning money online and ready to spend your time on jobs which may be repetitive in nature, Humanatic is for you. The best thing about Humanatic is that you can work any time of the day at the comfort of your home. It is a call review site wherein you are supposed to categorize them correctly. As you progress further in the site, there could be high paying categories unlocked before you.

But one draw back is that there is a penalty on wrong categorization and you would lose double the amount once you put a wrong entry. Sometimes even Humanatic auditors do mistakes and then we have the option to write to them to review the case. If you are right in your case, the amount deducted would be credited back to your account.
Thanks @goodluck2u, I really appreciate your information I have heard about this "Humanatic" before but was not able to give it a try. Now I think its time that I check them out first.

lazar

I have been working online for a year. I first tried the PTC sites but found them time consuming and it took forever to get the minimum payout. After alot of research, I have found my primary earnings to be from Crowdsource, Humanatic, The Forum Wheel, and Rapidworkers.
Is there enough job on Humanatic right now? I heard there is not enough job there, other than that is seems cool.

Binu

I am on The Forum Wheel. I post on the forums available through The Forum Wheel. Usually, I make around $1 every day on The Forum Wheel. I am on My Paying Ads where I am making $5 a day. I am also on Recyclix, where I make 20 Euro every month.

luisalex96

I began off internet acquiring with PTC destinations and I can guarantee you that those open doors are an exercise in futility. I utilized them as a part of the past in light of the fact that I was new at internet winning and see no different approaches to gain my first penny. Nonetheless, as time passes by, I learnt of more open doors that are better as far as income and the work differing qualities. I am specific into reviews and in addition content composition.

Iam currently working on The Forum Wheel I earn about a dollar a day there. I've participated on a few PTC sites but I quit them after a few weeks because I didn't see much earnings. I hope to find more promising earning websites to join in the near future, I really do need them.

ray

I am working on many sites but most of sites are either writing sites or survey sites. Recently I have started working on forum sites and trying to learn how best I can use them. However I am spending lot of time reading posts rather than writing and earning from them.

lizt95

I've been researching online sources of income for weeks and I can never seem to find anything that works for my location (Jamaica). Maybe it's just a me thing, but the online industry doesn't seem to favour me at all.

Blank629

I started to find a online data entry jobs and I stop it. Not because it is not paying but my internet connection is too slow that the next image will load after several minutes. So I find some online jobs and now I work on Forum Wheel and Bitcoins. I'm just a starter so I don't made any payout but hoping that I can withdraw soon.

cubo

I've been using Humanatic and Postloop only. I've tried other sites like Spare5 and Upwork but I couldn't understand how they work.

Top Bottom