• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SEO Wordpress Plugins

If you have a wordpress site, do you use a search engine optimization plugin for your blog/site or do you like to do custom coding and editing for optimizing your site? If you do use a plugin, what plugin do you use and what is your opinion on it? Does it do what it says effectively or have you had several problems with it? I am currently using Yoast SEO for my wordpress site and I have to say it is excellent as it is easy to use and helps with the SEO

I'm not very strong advocate of SEO as I believe that content is the king, however, I also use SEO plugins and have just started using Yoast SEO. It's good but I've not explored it's paid features yet and at the moment i'm using it on an "individually owned"website rather than for an enterprise level website. So far it works good.

OhioTom76

Given the increased complexity of on site SEO techniques, I think it makes perfect sense to employ a well established Wordpress plugin on your site to assist with making your site as search engine friendly as possible. These plugins aren't some unicorn magical elixir for SEO, they are simply making some of the routine day to day stuff more convenient. They can do stuff like make bulk changes to all your posts to fix issues on them, instead of you having to log in to each one one at a time. They can address underlying issues with your code and markup, without you having to get into the code of your theme at all yourself. They can make it easier and more convenient to add things like the Google Analytics tracking code or various conversion tracking codes from any PPC accounts you may be running. If you're running a recipe site, or an ecommerce shop, they can help you create microdata and rich snippets for all of your stuff, which will enhance your SERP listings for organic search whenever you rank.

Depends on what functionalities I want my blog to have, but I always install Yoast SEO, no matter the niche of functionalities. Overall I ever have more then 5-6 plugins installed. Anything above this number will just slow loading time and I'll get bad ranks.

I use plugin. And yes even i use Yoast SEO plugin. It is the best plugin for wordpress .But it have some small issue with sitemaps tough otherwise it is excellent.

Top Bottom