• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Selling/buying web hosting site

I have in mind if I have a webhosting site and I have to selling it. Could I make it? Am I not too ambitious to do that?

Anyway, I need to ask thi: Why is there a need to sell a web that hosts sites? Is it lucrative? How it is done?

I keep wondering this kind of business for I have come across in the Internet, other sites offering web hosting for sale. Even in this forum, this particular category on reseller webhosting thread.

How is the web hosting being evaluated for its price? By the way, is there anybody who is in this venture on web hosting selling or buying?

You have to be careful. Don't think getting a free hosting company - which are basically customers who don't want to pay - building up a huge client base and then selling will work - at least, ethically speaking. Anyway, though, if you want to build up a legit hosting company and then flip it, well, it can be done, but I think it would be very tough. However, you might find you could make more money reselling a profitable company, then by keeping it. Nonetheless, if a company isn't profitable due to a low client base, then how could one possibly sell it?

Top Bottom