• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

S.e.o. is over-exaggerated in 2016

I have been wondering about the best methods for mastering S.E.O. over the years. I have finally come to the conclusion that it's over-exaggerated. There really isn't much to know about it.

I think it's not as serious as the market for S.E.O. wants it to be. Does anyone else agree? I find Search Engine Optimization to be the easiest part of managing a website.

Every single website that I have custom coded has ranked high in search engines. I follow the basic things that would help search engines recognize the data. I never use back-links, done promotions, in other words I use organic traffic for my websites and I do a good job with it.

I belevie blogging is the best SEO technique ever ,it also helps the reader who is looking for information.You should try that.

I dont agree with your words Mr Hades. You may didn't face any competition. Businesses with more competitors should do best SEO to rank well.

randiv

Yes, I am also thinking seo is evergreen, But Now a days It is not easy. You must have to aware fully search engine ranking algorithm then you can do seo.

Social media has a strong impact on rankings nowadays; therefore, other ways of ranking can sometimes be less than they were in the past. For instance, a website whose Facebook page has 50,000 likes and a couple of backlinks might outrank a website with a hundred decent backlinks. As a result, it makes sense to buy a lot of likes each month.

I wouldn't say that SEO is an easy part of managing a website, but at the same time I do think that if people have the basic knowledge of what audience they are targeting and have some sort of business acumen then it isn't rocket science and can be done pretty quickly and easily. These days there are a lot of sites around that are charging an extortionate amount and people are paying it because they are blinding people with science and making it look and sound more complicated than what it.

If you have the intelligence to start up and run a website, then in my opinion you also have the skills to promote that site as well, and while external SEO companies can save you time and effort, they aren't as important as they want to make you think. They may claim that you NEED them if you have a site when in reality they are just there to save you from having to do the SEO yourself.

They may claim that you NEED them if you have a site when in reality they are just there to save you from having to do the SEO yourself.
That could be the case somewhat. However, though, it's also true that SEO companies could have connections that an ordinary person can't obtain. For instance, they might have access to hard-to-find guest posting opportunities. I mean, myself, I looked for them online and they're much harder to find than say, lists of do-follow forums.

Top Bottom