• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Revenue sharing in social media

There are now a number of social media sites that are sharing their revenue to their registered users. One of which has a good number of members that make the site dynamic. And from the looks of it - I had already made a cashout 3 times of $10 each - that site is stable and genuine as far as payment is concerned. With the other sites, they indeed pay, according to testimonies, but kind of pretty low in their rate of sharing.

What happens to Facebook when those paying sites would grow big?

fatema

I've recently heard of this new site that gives you revenue for posting, it's called BubbleNews. I never really tried it, but I heard its an amazing scam free site. I believe they only pay out through PayPal. Can you imagine a site that pays you for just talking about your day? What's next, Twitter is going to be pay to tweet? This is going to be the next big thing. Soon, a bunch of people are going to be using this site.

Facebook now have a revenue sharing to video up loaders that is allowed to be launched and I heard creators of groups and fan pages can now make money. I think Facebook is not going nowhere because now they have purchased Instagram and whatapp which makes them more richer. Oh they were also going to compete against Paypal and Western Union because Facebook is developing a program where you can send money your Friends. I have a feeling they were expanding their horizons beyond social media.

Top Bottom