• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Resell domains

J Greig

Would it be a good idea to sell domain names? I don't just mean as part of a hosting business, but to resell domains as your main business? I have recently contacted some domain suppliers, and they have offered me up to 60% off domain names if I was to start selling them.

For instance, I could pay the suppliers just £2.49 (roughly) and I could charge upwards of £6 and above. That alone would bring in a profit of roughly £3.50. If you market it right and begin a good stream of customers, it could be a very profitable business venture. It also wouldn't take much, considering the WHMCS billing software comes with multiple add-ons for domain registrars.

Domain reselling business is an awesome business working these days. Many people are doing this and earning revenue from it. There are a lot of reseller account providers. That want to hire people to sell their domain names. We can make an account there and start selling domain names. We can earn even more commission from domain selling the business as you mentioned. It's the easiest and most effective business these days.

If you can find customers, domain reselling can be a lucrative business. If you have a great domain name which you may have registered for little money,you can earn good money from your domain. I am also considering to join this business of domain reselling.

Top Bottom