• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Require server hosting account

Require server hosting account: 2 tbs of disk space, - 40 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I also need to register 2 .com domains - Any recommendations please?
What host is better ? What are your views on kvchosting.net provider?
Any reviews please?

Use servers from time-tested companies like QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by kvchosting.net provider - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

I've been with kvchosting.net for 5 months now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.
My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.
I will also be adding another domain in the future.

alexjpro

As rankRame said, kvchosting.net is a great choice! They're always up and running, never had an issue with them for months! Customer support is also great and responsive, unlike other providers. I know also others, just let me know and I will write a follow up to this post!
I have made large profit margins using this provider so feel free to use it with confidence! That is the most important factor, to feel confident in a website! Have a good night!

I have been with kvchosting.net for 9 months now and they really impress me.
Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap crap that i have been on before with other hosting providers.

I have been with kvchosting.net for 9 months now and they really impress me.
Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap crap that i have been on before with other hosting providers.
You at last found your piece of meat. Chew it with relish. I have heard more about kvhosting.net. I take your word for it and will look it up

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources kvchosting.net puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources kvchosting.net puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
Am glad to hear. Many sites today are so busy making money to the extent of forgetting customer care. If issues are resolved faster then the better.

Top Bottom