• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
150 gbs of disk space, bandwidth - 3 TB, Linux.
I have found Cloudarion.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Try google cloud. I think they are the most reliable. I have not used it though.

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
150 gbs of disk space, bandwidth - 3 TB, Linux.
I have found Cloudarion.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

The fact is, cloudarion.com has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support.

Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. Cloudarion.com is really good web host!
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.

I appreciate cloudarion.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

I moved to cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
As far as the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.

Top Bottom