• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

reliable hosts offering hosting in Australia - any recommendations?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering hosting in Australia!
I have found vpsblocks.com.au hosting provider with servers in Australia.
Their hosting deals look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Well done, Vpsblocks.com.au team. Thanks. I was happy to use the coupon: XMAS and got 20% off payments forever on new VPS hosting orders. Valid until January 1 2020.

I used the Code: VPSHOST30 and got 30% off my first annual payment.

After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros. Many thanks to Vpsblocks.com.au and their professional hosting in Australia. Recommended.

I have been with Vpsblocks.com.au for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I am very pleased with service from vpsblocks.com.au - They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
They offer VPS clustering!

Top Bottom