• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rapidworkers- get paid to complete micro jobs

Rapidworkers is a very similar website to Microworkers which offers paid micro jobs. There are a variety of jobs available such as forum posting, signing up on websites, youtube comment posting and liking Facebook pages etc. The pay rate for every job is different depending on what type of job you use to complete. Pay rate varies from 5 cents to as much as 3 dollars. Sadly, high paying jobs are only available for tier_1 countries and as I'm from Asia, I do get a variety of jobs available but the pay rate isn't like the ones available for US or UK residents.
But, still I could easily make 2 dollars a day easily if I pay attention to all the available jobs.
If you wish to make some extra money, I would definitely suggest you all to try this site. It's really going to work for you all. Good luck! :)

deepa

Thank you for introducing this site to us. I am a member of mturk by amazon and have earned credits through gift cards. I hope rapidworker allows redemption through paypal.

A person with good following in social networks like facebook and twitter will benefit from such sites.

I've worked at microworkers, and this will be a great addition to my earning roster. Do they accept people from Africa?

I checked out Rapidworkers today and have to say that I was not very impressed with it. It seemed that most jobs were to sign up for PTC sites under other people (the person hiring you) and then earning a certain amount on said PTC before you could receive the $.10 or so for that job. Other things were to download apps and files to your smart phone etc... I guess I just prefer MTurk for this kind of task work as at least the jobs are real and some are even really great paying. But I don't tend to really like GPT sites and that is pretty much what Rapidworkers feels like to me.

I checked out Rapidworkers today and have to say that I was not very impressed with it. It seemed that most jobs were to sign up for PTC sites under other people (the person hiring you) and then earning a certain amount on said PTC before you could receive the $.10 or so for that job. Other things were to download apps and files to your smart phone etc... I guess I just prefer MTurk for this kind of task work as at least the jobs are real and some are even really great paying. But I don't tend to really like GPT sites and that is pretty much what Rapidworkers feels like to me.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. That will be of great help to many members who does not want get involved in such jobs. However, for some members they would be interested to do this. Whatever it is, your points would be helpful before taking a decision.

Though I have never visited this site, if the jobs are related to downloading something to my PC or smartphone I would like to keep it aside. I don't want to have unnecessary application eating my devices and security for some money. As far as Mturk is concerned they are not allowing international members. I think it is open for US only now. So, there is no chance for me.

I don't have first hand experience with microworkers or rapid workers. However, I have been told by many people that there are many writing jobs available on these freelancer sites. As far as I know the main drawback of these sites are low paying jobs. You need to apply more effort to make small money.

jpascua

Well, thanks for this info, but how much do you earn a day on this site? I would like to try it as long as it has an equal pay. I heard a lot of micro task and websites that are available online and some of this sites pay at least 0.05 cents per task which is good enough for a micro task. The only thing is that some of the tasks are hard and takes a long time to accomplish for 0.05 cents job rate.

Top Bottom