• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rabadaba, social media app

Rabadaba is a social media app where you can post pictures texts, audios and videos. They call these posts as Dabs. Rabadaba is actually a social earning app wherein you can earn 1 rab per upvotes, redabs received, as well doing the actions like upvoting and redabbing. Rates though was low as 1 rab is equivalent to $0.0001. You can earn also when someone tipped you. The best day, I earned $0.5. It can also be passive as I often leave the site and earning at least $0.02-0.1 overnight.

jpascua

Well, that's good. Even though the earnings are too low it is still a good way to earn a passive income. Is there any specific way to make at least 50 cents in a day or is it just limited to 0.02 even if you try to upload many videos. I would like to try it, but I think if anyone had tried it already and had a good experience can you please share it so that we will be informed.

Well, that's good. Even though the earnings are too low it is still a good way to earn a passive income. Is there any specific way to make at least 50 cents in a day or is it just limited to 0.02 even if you try to upload many videos. I would like to try it, but I think if anyone had tried it already and had a good experience can you please share it so that we will be informed.
Honestly, I stopped the app for a while as I focused more on other earning sites. But I do think it is a fun site. You can earn from posting texts too. Imagine what you write in your status on Facebook, you can post there. Post what you eat, what you will do and anything, you can earn from them. You can earn from other users upvotes as well as you upvote others. Also, before I sleep, I posts a lot of thing like the recap of what I earn, thanking some people like new followers, and those who upvoted my posts. As I wake up, I can have 1,000 rabs earned.

I don't think it's worth it if you don't have lots of friends on there and you eventually get bored and stressed out with it, I've tired sites like that and I always end up forgetting about them.

I don't think it's worth it if you don't have lots of friends on there and you eventually get bored and stressed out with it, I've tired sites like that and I always end up forgetting about them.
With apps like this your right and you do have to have a hugely active social media life in order to make anything out of them.

I think most people will do the same and after a while realise it's probably more trouble than its actually worth and that applies to all of them and not just this one.

Sorry but most people there check the homepage as it is more possible to earn when upvoting or liking others posts. Some users even check your profile and will like heaps of your posts. All the posts you make goes to the homepage. You earn from liking and when getting likes.

Sorry but most people there check the homepage as it is more possible to earn when upvoting or liking others posts. Some users even check your profile and will like heaps of your posts. All the posts you make goes to the homepage. You earn from liking and when getting likes.
I have used a similar app, and I didn't enjoy it, in the long run, I couldn't see myself committing to it, but it depends on different people, like you have the time and like it, so it would be beneficial for you.

I think there are a lot of different ways on how to earn on this site. I think I'll be trying this and try to find out some new things about on how to make my earnings grow fast on this site.

I joined this app about a week ago and already found myself being too addicted to it. It's a fun way to earn some cash especially if you are very active in it. What makes it even better is the fact that people are very welcoming. The earnings are not too much but before you know it you will have more subscribers each day as long as you upload original photos, which more people vote on according to what I have witnessed.

anupamas2

Very true. It's now worth it if you don't have a huge friend list. From where will you get the likes.

For it to work like you say, you are going to have to have not only a huge friends list to begin with, but an ever expanding friends list as well. Sites like this I think rely on people joining up, and as a member earning money they expect you to do the advertising for them, and pull in as many referrals as you can. You don't get paid directly for them referrals as you do on other sites though and your then relying on them to interact with your posts and sometimes that isn't going to be the case.

Top Bottom