• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Qneeda

This site reminds me of Yahoo answers. It is not really a paying site but this site seemed to reward the top 5 good users. I made it to the top 5 best users because of the content quality I produced for the questions and answers I gave. In other words if you make high quality content you will make it to their top 10 best members. I made it to top 5 and I got paid.

If You ask stupid questions like : What is your favorite color? or Why do we need to drink water? Then you wont make it to the top 5.

If your answers are stupid one liners that don't help the question asker, You wont make it to the best list. If you are competitive and You are confident with your content quality, This site is worth it. I got paid 10 dollars though it go deducted by some tax of my country.

Last edited:
This is not to brag but I was surprised to receive and email form QneedA. I have been posting there once a day only. And the email was a long one about the intramural regarding the upvote and downvote to affect the standing. I was quite confused until I reached the bottom part that said I won $5 for being number 6 top poster. And there was a sentence that thanked me for not abusing the upvote and downvote, in other words, I am decent and clean, waheehee. But seriously, it is gratifying to be named as one of the top posters for the month. Maybe I have to post more often in that site so this month I would be number 1, joke.

pecan

This site reminds me of Yahoo answers. It is not really a paying site but this site seemed to reward the top 5 good users. I made it to the top 5 best users because of the content quality I produced for the questions and answers I gave. In other words if you make high quality content you will make it to their top 10 best members. I made it to top 10 and I got paid.

If You ask stupid questions like : What is your favorite color? or Why do we need to drink water? Then you wont make it to the top 5.

If your answers are stupid one liners that don't help the question asker, You wont make it to the best list. If you are competitive and You are confident with your content quality, This site is worth it. I got paid 10 dollars though ti go deducted by some tax of my country.
Congratulation on your reward and a payment. It is sure nice to hear that a co-writer is paid and that a forum offer an additional perks. that is huge plus nowadays when the clients are difficult and cheap.
I saw that Qneeda forum but one lady said to me that there was some serious down-voting lately and that it end up quite misfortune.
Now, I don't know anything what was going on, I saw questions and I was afraid to comment because I though you need to be extra extra informative otherwise you get a bad rate...
Correct me if I am wrong, but a person with the below average knowledge in general topics is not going to reach far, so I will stay where I can offer my personal insight and be fairly rewarded.

The down voters are trying to vote down people on the edge of top 5 so they will make it. Even with all that down voting, If you produce top quality content, You won't be pulled down by some jealous loser with crab mentality.

pecan

The down voters are trying to vote down people on the edge of top 5 so they will make it. Even with all that down voting, If you produce top quality content, You won't be pulled down by some jealous loser with crab mentality.
What if you have like 10 000 posts and that crabby loser down votes an every single one of them just to win? I mean an administrator put that option out there, so you can down vote a person for almost anything and a reasons for down voting can be completely subjective, you don't need to agree to content, to quality and/or to a person either.
Just with that open possibility the members can induce real high voltage infliction over only a few dollars.
Does it pay off?

I have suffered injustice on this site and wasn't paid what I earned because I supposedly abused the rules I don't know in what way. I didn't really down vote just a few. Anyway this discouraged me to vote so I will no longer do so.

Post topics as an anonymous so stalkerish downvoters won't be able to downvote your every single discussions and posts. Also there are good members who upvotes people who gets downvote attacks that they don't deserve. I think these downvoters have the nerve because they stayed anonymous. Downvote abuse can be solved if it is public. I have downvotes received from haters but that didn't stopped me from rising up.

Binu

I am on this site, however, I have never taken this site seriously because it rewards only top users. What if I cannot reach top 5, my efforts will go for vain. This site is good for those people who have time. It used to pay $50 for #1 but currently it has reduced to $10.

pecan

I am on this site, however, I have never taken this site seriously because it rewards only top users. What if I cannot reach top 5, my efforts will go for vain. This site is good for those people who have time. It used to pay $50 for #1 but currently it has reduced to $10.
I think it is ridiculous and not worth of time to even consider. As you said it is good for the people who have time and who can invest effort to comment so much and pursue the reward. I don't see what is a point. It is only 10 dollars as you say.
If down vote counts for a prize I don't think it is really fair.
One day you can be on the top, and yet the second on a bottom.

I only do one activity a day as in either ask 1 question a day or answer 1 question a day and I am one of the top members. There is a saying " Quality over Quantity" You do not need to flood the site to reach the top spot. You won't have a down vote stalker if you are Anonymous because your profile can't be clicked by them. Ask question as Anonymous and down voters can't flood your activity with downvotes.

I was a top poster there before. I joined last February 2016. I was a regular question maker and question replier. The unexpected arrived. I was disgusted that some of my questions were downvoted. I didn't have any reaction or information as to why. I did downvote some nonsence questions. I was blocked partially for that reason. I couldn't make any reaction or reply and even post a question. As a matter of discipline, I was given a month for my regular privilege be restored. I waited. One month was over, but I received no notice for reinstatement. I reminded the admin from the other site where he is the moderator. I gained back my privilege. It won't take too long that I was blocked again for I copied and pasted the answer to a question. Until now I am still prohibited to in joining the said site. No hope is seen. I haven't received any penny then there.

pecan

I only do one activity a day as in either ask 1 question a day or answer 1 question a day and I am one of the top members. There is a saying " Quality over Quantity" You do not need to flood the site to reach the top spot. You won't have a down vote stalker if you are Anonymous because your profile can't be clicked by them. Ask question as Anonymous and down voters can't flood your activity with downvotes.
I saw some high score writers in that page but I could never be so persistent and versatile to pursue the monthly reward. I think that I am not good enough or not capable enough to write in so many different direction. I saw questions there that I never even heard of - than how can I answer?

The most desired questions of QneedA are problem solving type of questions. Survey questions are not desired because they sound stupid and generic.
Do not ask questions that can only be answered by yes or no. Ask questions that wanted logic and explanation and in my opinion that is much more easier than trying to pass to Postloop.

pecan

The most desired questions of QneedA are problem solving type of questions. Survey questions are not desired because they sound stupid and generic.
Do not ask questions that can only be answered by yes or no. Ask questions that wanted logic and explanation and in my opinion that is much more easier than trying to pass to Postloop.
I don't want to sound plain and limited, but any question can be answered with yes or no depending on the person's capacity.
If you ask me tequila or whiskey, I will always say yes no matter how crucial is to give one well elaborated and reasonable answer.
Sometimes there is no motive to give an answer that is set from the subjective perspective, but unfortunately we are all subjective human beings who can only look at the issue from our own unique but still limited perspective.
That's why we have so many big and successful trivia magazines...

dannixx55

Am also on this site and it has helped me alot with answers like one time I asked a question about online jobs that pay and I got voarious useful answers, but there is a major issue about the site where users downvote both questions and answers no matter how helpful they are.

What is news about QneedA? From the last I've heard, the site owner was planning another site that is different from the concept of QneedA. Now I have checked the link and it said the account is suspended. So maybe the site owner had pursued his plans of creating another website and had totally abandoned QneedA which was a failure in terms of earnings, that's according to the site owner. This closing down of sites is getting to be common - sites spring up and after a few months would vanish. Writers are now learning to be careful in joining writing sites because of these incidents.

It is the first time I hear about the QneedA site, and since I am an expert on another similar site am interested to join. I wonder how hard it is to be in the top 5? I will give it a try and see how it works!

Geckobro5

It sounds like quite an interesting site, though it really doesn't sound to appealing to try to me. Only being paid in the top five doesn't really sound all to worth it, at least not to me.

Top Bottom