• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Purchasing themes

Where do you like to buy your themes for your website, forum or blog from? How much do you think is a fair price for a theme or do you think the price depends on the beauty of the design and the different functions the theme can offer? Personally I like to purchase themes for my website or blog from ThemeForest as they are a trustworthy site and offer many great looking themes for cheap prices.

Kennito

In my own opinion, I think themeforest is one of the best website for theme purchase. Personally, I rarely buy themes as I use alot of nulled scripts/themes.

Where do you like to buy your themes for your website, forum or blog from? How much do you think is a fair price for a theme or do you think the price depends on the beauty of the design and the different functions the theme can offer? Personally I like to purchase themes for my website or blog from ThemeForest as they are a trustworthy site and offer many great looking themes for cheap prices.
Well, in fact I've never bought any theme for my forum or blog (currently I only own a blog!). I think it's not worth the money sometimes, why would you pay someone to make a theme for a project of yours? That wouldn't make it that much "yours" :p I like to make my own themes! I change them whenever I want, I even make my own logos!

But of course that there are some people that don't have the creativity to create themes! And if I were one of those people I wouldn't pay more than 1 or 2 bucks for a theme!

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I think its totally depends on the design. My price for any premium themes would be within $40. Theme forest is a good place to buy themes and if you were to buy themes for whmcs then whmcsthemes.com is the good place.

I have never spent a penny on themes. However, I am thinking to get a paid theme, because free themes seems to be very stale. I am considering theme forest as the marketplace for theme

Top Bottom