• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

provider which is specialized to anonymous hosting?

Requirements:
- 150 gbs of disk space (SSD). Hosting provider which is specialized to anonymous hosting.
I am considering mydreams.cz anonymous hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'.
I have been a mydreams.cz customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs.

As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner.
Mydreams.cz customer support is AMAZING! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
The price for their anonymous server is about 49,99 USD/month (or comparable in EUR/GBP/BTC etc.) without VAT.

I highly recommend Mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting. I plan on being with them a long time.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

my dreams provides anonymous hosting in the form of KVM hosting.
KVM virtualization is especially designed for the most demanding customers. Virtualized operating system do not require any adjustments. User has full access to virtual hardware, may modify the kernel, boot modules into, etc. KVM is known thanks to its great stability, safety and high performance. Directing of KVM technology is about units of percent of computing power. There is no problem to run servers with large amount of system resources. Virtual machines with tens of processors, hundreds of GBs of operating memory and very large drives. KVM is suitable for applications with high demands (for example LAMP, Terminal server, Forex, ISPconfig, Webmin, game server, Webhosting etc.). Supported operating systems are actually all commonly used (MS Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, most of distributions GNU/Linux and UNIX operating system too).

Would like to add that the server cost is way too cheap. And Mydreams.cz technical support is just awesome. Its 24/7.Response time is very quick.

Top Bottom