• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prolific academic

This is the best international paid survey site that I had tried at this moment. They give me a Survey at least 2 to 10 times a week and their surveys are not that long. International members gets less surveys but they will get more surveys here over the other Survey sites. This is the first Survey site I used were I am able to cash out. The Surveys they give are used for scientific research.

They pay in British Pounds so just imagine how much is that in your currency. It is a nice source of extra cash for a little effort. My experience with this site had been positive. They pay their members with Paypal. If you are not from UK, PayPal will convert the money for you.

Unfortunately I can't seem to classify to any study/survey. So I quit that site although I heard it's really one of the best ones. I would do all the surveys well done and not picking randomly but I can't seem to qualify for any :S do you have any tips? I would be much appreciated :)

You need to fill your profile and you need to wait for studies everyday. You won't get studies everyday but if you log in on a daily basis , you will be getting some. Based on my experience it is the best survey site out there. Have you tried answering the Pre-screening questions? Sometimes people wait for three days before they qualify for studies. Just give it a try again and see what happens next.

Kennito

Survey seems to be complex for me as I have never found a good survey site. I am going to check this out and come back with the result.

It is the best survey site I've been to and I've tried a lot of em.
It's high paying and is less boring than surveys offered by the other sites.
I highly recommend it, just make sure to finish the pre-screening questions you guys.

I tried another site which also has surveys but they gave me like only one survey a week. I might give this a try as you liked their system. I hope I am qualified for their surveys though. The other site I earned less than a dollar a week so I had to quit it.

I have tried out so many different sites where you can make money from taking survey's that I have just given up. It seems like half the time I try to take one they tell me that I'm not qualified. I have tried all the best ones that they have out there and it always happens. Which is why I don't do them anymore. I have one app on my phone where I can take survey's and that's the only place I've found that I can earn some money. I just think that some people have good luck with these sites and others like me don't.

So I'm guessing that profilic Academy is the name of the site? Should I just type that in in my browser and it will take me to the site? I will try it. It sounds very compelling to me. I like this survey site that I'm apart of. It sends me lots of surveys, but it takes a long time to make the $15 that I need to cash out. It is still the best survey site that I have ever joined though

I am actually not a fan of survey sites since most of them don't accept international workers. I am from Asia by the way. And aside from that, the pay is kind of low and the available jobs are limited. But if this site is working great for you, then I am glad to hear that. I guess you just have to stick to it and work even harder.

I am actually not a fan of survey sites since most of them don't accept international workers. I am from Asia by the way. And aside from that, the pay is kind of low and the available jobs are limited. But if this site is working great for you, then I am glad to hear that. I guess you just have to stick to it and work even harder.
Guess what, I am Asian who lives in Asia. So this is not one of those Survey sites who let's Asian register only to disappoint them. You won't earn as big as the other members but this is a Survey site that is actually nice to Asians. Its easier to qualify here because the surveys here are scientific research and not corporate marketing research so qualifying is much more attainable here.

@Marmar Search engines are your friends.

gabr1ela1

Unfortunately I'm so sorry that I cannot register on this site unfortunately does not support all countries, especially if they manage to subscribe do not think I will get any survey, I did not suscces to receive a lot.

Survey sites do tend to be a bit hit or miss and while some pay out quite regularly, it's only for a short space of time so aging they're not really a site you can rely on for guaranteed income.

If you like answering questions and you have a bit of spare, time these sites can offer a small amount each month though, so they may be worth considering.

I am honestly very skeptical about survey sites, being a member of a few for the past year or so; I normally get no more than one or two surveys per month. My location has proved to be a major obstacle when it comes to survey sites. Sometimes I even get disqualified in the middle of the survey which can be very annoying and time consuming.

IF you are in the right country, you do get a lot of survey invitations. Here in our country survey invitations are not often and sometimes most of us don't qualify to the survey.

Scott

The country that I'm in right now doesn't get a lot of surveys. Even when I do have a survey, just by answering ONE question, it says I didn't qualify for it. That happens with EVERY survey site I do. I completely avoid them. Waste of my time. But if you were in America, you could easily qualify and at the same time, get loads and loads of surveys.

I got a couple of surveys and at the middle of the survey it suddenly says that I am not qualified for it. Maybe I picked the answers wrong.

Top Bottom