• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Premium domain

Premium domains are really expensive. So, do you think it's really good to get one, more like are the worthy?
I am not that rich, so I am going with a normal domain name for now.

What about you guys? Do you spend bucks to get a premium domain name?

To be honest, I'd rather stick with a cheap one. I mean a premium would probably be good to make people think you are more professional but not everyone can afford that.

To be honest, I'd rather stick with a cheap one. I mean a premium would probably be good to make people think you are more professional but not everyone can afford that.
Well, we think alike allenafaith.
I wonder if it's the same for most of the people out there.

I believe it would be a waste to invest such a large amount on premium domain alone.

What is a premium domain? This is the first time that I have encountered that term. I know of some domains that are taken already but are being sold at a premium. There is one domain name I know that is the exact name of a famous person and another that is the name of a group. There's also the name of a town which the owner said can be sold for a high price (because the town is popular). Now, if you are referring to what I have mentioned then I understand. But in case you mean another thing, maybe you can expound a bit for my benefit. Thank you.

What is a premium domain? This is the first time that I have encountered that term. I know of some domains that are taken already but are being sold at a premium. There is one domain name I know that is the exact name of a famous person and another that is the name of a group. There's also the name of a town which the owner said can be sold for a high price (because the town is popular). Now, if you are referring to what I have mentioned then I understand. But in case you mean another thing, maybe you can expound a bit for my benefit. Thank you.
Premium domains are popular and they were used by other people before.
In other words, they already have some good amount of backlinks and may be even domain authority.
They can make a website popular within a very short amount of time.
But I don't think I would want to spend thousands of dollars just to get a premium domain name :D

topseos

I would not prefer premium domain for my own web development as well. At the same time I would chose a new domain which is easily remembered. That can be done with some domain research before registering the domain.

Unless you have high budget and big dream,I don't see the necessity of getting premium domain. You also have a chance to make a premium domain, find a good domain name, register and later you can sell it as premium domain.

Unless you have high budget and big dream,I don't see the necessity of getting premium domain. You also have a chance to make a premium domain, find a good domain name, register and later you can sell it as premium domain.

Top Bottom