• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ppc

Back in 2008 I knew plenty of people that were using Google Adwords. I want to know what everyone is using now. I am a bit out of the loop. I have heard that quite a few people are using Facebook. What are you using?

I never heard of Google Adwords till now. Is it a PPC or what?

I agree with you on the point that Facebook is the most popular social networking site of these days. I have been using Facebook for so many years now and almost all my friends are with me on Facebook. I share photos and videos with friends and family members. In fact it is a blessing for all of us if we use it judiciously. Facebook related crimes are also on the rise so we need to be cautious when sharing private data on a network. The recent addition of video feature made it a strong competitor for YouTube.

Google Adwords is an advertising tool from Google Inc. It helps the online publisher target keyword, set budget for ad placements etc. Online publisher still use Google Adwords forn online advertising. Facebook for business is different than Google Adwords. Facebook targets ads based on demography, region and interests.

I use Facebook. There are groups on there to advertise, the people in these groups are from all over the world, so your advertisement can be seen by many.

I believe the thread author is asking about alternatives for google adsense, in other words to generate revenue which is different from gaining quality traffic.

If that's the case, then google adsense is still at the top and after that you will have bidvetiser, infolinks and such.

I believe the thread author is asking about alternatives for google adsense, in other words to generate revenue which is different from gaining quality traffic.

If that's the case, then google adsense is still at the top and after that you will have bidvetiser, infolinks and such.
I agree with your point that Google Adsense is the leader in online advertising and the best paying agency as of now. But nowadays it is very difficult to get an approved Adsense account. Google has made it tougher and you are no more free to use YouTube Adsense account for general use. It will be treated as a hosted account.

I heard that Chitika is a very good alternative to Google Adsense. Some people also use eBay & Amazon affiliate programs to increase their revenue. But they are purely based on the sales. You will only get a portion of the selling price. That means sale of the product is a must to earn under eBay and Amazon programs.

Last edited:

gabr1ela1

Never heard of Google Adwords before, but it seems something interesting for a specific problem you have, anyway I used till now than Facebook and pinterest, google leads to nothing, it may be that in the future my can use.

Top Bottom