• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Powerful servers in Mexico?

Requirements:
- 1200 gbs of disk space, - 20 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Digitalserver.com.mx to get MX dedicated web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Digitalserver.com.mx is a nice web host in Mexico. Their support responds is within minutes.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

KrasGrass

Dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to have a deal with.
I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.

Many webmasters appreciate the quality of digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico service.
Uptime is great and the support team are amazing, they go beyond what is expected to help you.
The control panel works very well, there are lots of useful functions. Tools are great, I like their free bonuses.

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is digitalserver.com.mx web host with stable servers in Mexico.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Top Bottom