• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Posting content on reddit

akasha24

How do you post effectively on Reddit? Every time I release a new video on Youtube, I post it on Reddit. My problem is this: back in the day, I would get most of my views from Reddit, now whenever I post, hardly anyone sees my post, or I get kicked out of a community.

Any tips on how to post on Reddit correctly or to get more views on the site?

alakazam

I haven't used Reddit much, but from what I've read on some blogs, you have to interact a lot with other people and comment / upvote their posts in order to be allowed to gain enough respect and attention from the Reddit community.

Can I see your YouTube channel? I'm a YouTuber too.

cwvps

Like any other social media, Reddit won't provide a free advertisement. In order to interact with other users and vote for their content, you need to put in a lot of time and effort.

gabr1ela1

I heard the 'credit' for a long time, yes it is very difficult to have a view on a video or a good comment, since it does not really interact with others.
I think that is the hardest to get some views as long as you do not have high traffic.

ray

I am feeling like they don't want my share on their site. Every time I post something they tell me something or other or want me to do this or that but I manage to submit with lot of trouble in the end but I am not getting many views fro tha site like I used to get in the past.

I haven't started posting in Reddit, but I have heard that their procedures and policies are little complicated. I would like to learn more before I proceed.

ray

I haven't started posting in Reddit, but I have heard that their procedures and policies are little complicated. I would like to learn more before I proceed.
No doubt about that their procedure is complicated but if you know the right tricks (they tell you everything when you connect your post there) the results are wonderful.

gabr1ela1

No doubt about that their procedure is complicated but if you know the right tricks (they tell you everything when you connect your post there) the results are wonderful.
It can be something wonderful?
I mean to see a good result in what should ...
So far we have realized that each digit is limited regarding comments.
Yes it would be better if you find that trick to earn more.

ray

If you know the right subReddit then you can get lots of views from Reddit besides it needs to you to insert keywords in place or share it from the share buttons on the landing page. If you post in wrong category they will immediately take your link out of the system on auto.

This is a good idea I'm going to give it a try. I do have an account on Reddit that I hardly use but I never though about using it to gain traffic and or views.

So far I have not found any luck with Reddit when it comes to get traffic. I once deleted my Reddit account because I was getting zero traffic to my blogs. Later when I discovered that a Reddit users had stolen my content, I joined Reddit to file a complaint. My Reddit account is lying discarded.

ray

One should follow the right process, right sub-Reddit otherwise you get nothing. You know thay have certain fixed norms for ever category and if you don't follow them they delete your link and even one an account.

MrZekrom

Reddit is a pretty good site as far as I can see though I haven't tried using it as of yet. I don't really know the reason why you have low views. Maybe you can link your post here so that we can see the reason.

ray

@MrZekrom no, I did not say I have low views about them but I only said that they have very strict rules and don't move an inch from their set norms. If you do everything right the chances are you get wonderful results but if you fail to stick to their rules your content will be deleted or the account will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom