• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post to host

J Greig

What are your opinions on these types of services? I used to use them quite often and the one I was with, had great uptime and even offered cPanel. I was also allowed to use my own domain name which was a great plus.

With all the new software out now, is it possible to run and manage a Post to Host business successfully and if so, what are you thoughts on how to make profit from them.

Well , these services are really best things for any hosting company. So if we get such type of services like 99.95% uptime, high bandwidth , good storage, reliable , 24*7 customer support and robust cpanel etc. , performance will be really excellent one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

Thanks for making this post. I was not aware of this type of hosting at all. I did a quick Google search to get up to speed on the process and it is definitely an interesting concept. I may sign up for a company I found just to try this type of service.

This is entirely new concept for me. I will check with my hosting company and see whether this option is available or not.

Kaynil

This is the way I started. I think it is a really hard to maintain as I saw many P2H disappearing after a short after getting noticed. I haven't seen them that much lately, but I haven't really searched for them.

From my experience post to host usually offers you more benefits that simply getting a free package. It is still a bit less than the low-tier paid one they might offer, but it is pretty good for a starting project. Also since their communities are usually their customer service forums, you can use the same posts as a chance to ask doubts with others users and learn some tricks and tips.

Feeling like an idiot this morning and not quite understanding what post to host is. Please explain.
Post to Host means that instead of money, you pay by a meeting a post quota. You post an agreed number of posts a month in their community in exchange for them hosting your website. So long you keep posting they will keep it up.

Top Bottom