• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post loop is back.. are you?

In case you haven't heard, Post Loop is back and under new management. They are going to continue as before, but they also plan to add other things to it over time. There may be more ways to earn there in the future. I'm hyped to see what's coming.

If you're just hearing about this, try your old login info, it may work. If so, you can start again right away.

If not or you're new, you need to do ten posts/threads first for approval.

I've cashed out once already, and I'm close to cashing out again.

I am with postloop since couple of years. When the site was shut down I had 180 points. I could not cash out my points because I my rating was below required rating to withdraw. However, when the site was back, I checked the site and my account was intact along with my points. After few days posting, my rating was increased and I withdrew my points. Postloop is very lucrative for me. Every day I interact on the forums abnd make just about $1.

I am doing well on their rival site and I felt like I do not want to waste time again only to be rejected by them again. Are the people they rejected before allowed to join with this new administration? It is really hard to understand their standards because I had seen them letting people with terrible grammar pass. I felt like I will be IP blocked by them even though I tried registering with them 5 years ago. The old administration don't give second chances to people even if their last attempt to join was years ago.

I am doing well on their rival site and I felt like I do not want to waste time again only to be rejected by them again. Are the people they rejected before allowed to join with this new administration? It is really hard to understand their standards because I had seen them letting people with terrible grammar pass. I felt like I will be IP blocked by them even though I tried registering with them 5 years ago. The old administration don't give second chances to people even if their last attempt to join was years ago.
Perhaps you can try again since this is a new era and new management that I think would welcome new members regardless if you were rejected before. It is still struggling with a few forums for now so more likely they are also in need of writers. From what I heard, the admin is amiable and very supportive of the writers as can be seen in the support board.

fuzyon

Postloop is the first site I used when I started making money online and I'm glad it's back in business. I've been working on it on and off again and while there aren't as many forums as before it feels good to go back to the roots. Postloop v2.0 is coming and that should be a huge revamp.

Yes. Postloop is back. I am able to join and got approved to post. But I was disappointed when the forum site "Health Talks" gave me a bad 1.0 rating. I just posted once, then it was immediately disabled. It was enabled again and gave that bad rating, as well as being revoked by it. Right now, I have more than 55 credits, but I was stuck and frozen as I cannot post in any website.

Honestly I am too doing well on other site. I got rejected on it in the past, but with new site they approved me. But I wonder if I want to work on it as I have heard from many user about giving bad ratings. So far after getting approve I got rate by no forum so far. So let's see. But for now I am not that active on the their forums. But will see.

I actually didn't get into it the first time around. But when they started again, I contacted them and they were kind enough to offer me a chance to register again. I made my 10 posts again and I was lucky enough to be accepted into the site this time around. I've been using it almost daily since it has been back and I'm very happy with it. I've been making a decent amount of money on the side through this site and it's been great. They have a large amount of forums and blogs which make it easy to make a decent amount of money through them as well unlike some of its competitors and rivals. I guess the forum owners are happy with me now as well since I also now have a perfect 5.00 rating.

I am not a member of Postloop before it went offline. I joined Postloop recently when it came back. I haven't requested payout yet. My ratings plummeted below 3.5 which I am unable to earn credits from posting, as well as to request payout. I had a decent initial rating of 4.0. A website about Teaching in Thailand gave me a very nice comment, but was shocked with the low rating. I am still able to post though. However, when the Health website where I only posted once which is my introductory, it rejected me and gave me 1.0 rating. So I bid goodbye to Postloop now.

I signedup for postloop and made ten posts.But they didn't give me any response.In my dashboard,they showed me that I have made no posts.I again made ten posts,after 24 hours they said me that you have copied content and your account is suspended.That's the bad thing on the postloop.
What should I do in this critical situation?

I am a new member of PostLoop, I am doing well I think, I am not one of the best there but I think my work is appreciated. I heard that PostLoop accepted members only with a perfect English grammar. My grammar is not perfect at all so I guess they have lowered their standards.

I am not a member of PostLoop and I have no intention of doing so. Their intention is good in giving some extra dollars to people who works online, but there are many loopholes on their part. I was actually considering to join them but when I read about bad comments like posts being not credited and ratings plummeting, I backed out.

kaka135

Honestly I am too doing well on other site. I got rejected on it in the past, but with new site they approved me. But I wonder if I want to work on it as I have heard from many user about giving bad ratings. So far after getting approve I got rate by no forum so far. So let's see. But for now I am not that active on the their forums. But will see.
Though I have read about the bad ratings, perhaps I haven't been participating in many forums but only a few, and I actually didn't get any ratings on the new site so far. Perhaps you can check it out and see if it works well for you. Though I think I can earn more from PostLoop, I didn't spend enough time there yet.

I'm currently using PostLoop to try to earn a bit of extra cash. Though I find the rate at which you earn is quite low, but it's enjoyable and not stressful work. I just started recently, so I am tentative in my review of the service. Hopefully my rating doesn't plummet soon. Well, at least that would make an easy choice to make to whether to use PostLoop or not, haha.

Geckobro5

I tried postloop once before but was not able to apply for it. I then emailed one of the administrators if I could apply for it again and they said yes. I haven't gone through the process again yet, but I plan to. I can really make some extra money on postloop and really need it in my situation,

Postloop will not earn you a regular salary, however, postloop can help you easily earn $50-$100 a month by spending one hour every day. I have been using postlopp since many years, except few months when the site was shut down. Under the new owner, postloop is gping good. Many old forums are gone, but the new owner has introduced new forums.

Rexy

No, I am definitely not back. It's almost impossible to get a good rating on there, I wrote very detailed and long posts and still got a 3.7, thus I am not able to subscribe to certain forums, or any for that matter, leaving me with no work whatsoever. I contacted them multiple times about my rating and they said that they cannot change it or do anything about it for that matter.

There was a time when Postloop was among the top paying sites. But lately, it has been constantly giving low ratings to its users. Most of the forums at Postloop demand a rating much higher than the average rating given to users. This led to decline in the number of forums to work on. In turn, this resulted in people leaving the site and hunting for new fruitful ventures. If Postloop really wants to revive back, then he should seriously improve its rating system.

Seriously Grammar is over rated. As a forum owner I rather see people with mediocre grammar but has knowledge of the subject matter and knows how to entertain casuals to register than a very mechanical perfect grammar emotionless bot who have nothing to contribute but he gets great ratings because of his grammar but he is not passionate about the topic.

remnant

I have been a member of Postloop in the part though am not active there nowadays. I recently logged into my account to view the forums and was surprised at the high subscription threshhold of most sites despite the average saving being 3.3. Seems only the fittest are surviving there, huh!

Top Bottom