• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please list the legit sites that pay users to post

deepa

Online writers often search for new sites which pay to post. I came across forum wheel from another site and signed up after reading the positive reviews.

I would like to prepare a list of legit sites that are established so that people will not be cheated anymore. Members are welcome to add to the list.

• my kites
  • blog job
  • forum coin
  • forum wheel
  • bitlanders
  • crusox

How about Postloop? It is very similar to Forum Wheel but just better with its long list of forums to choose from. However, be careful in joining because so many have tried and failed.

ForumCoin is a good one although they only pay 2 cents per post with a maximum of 17 posts in a dayh. In fairness, there is no minimum limit to the length of the post.

My suggestions to some legit sites are given below. Hope it will be of help to you:

Forum Coin - Forum that offers $.02 per post/thread in their BMW (business, money and wealth) section. We got a nice admin there and they really pay. The drawback is that they only pay for 17 posts per day. That means the maximum you can earn through posting would be $.34.
Blogjob - I got a lot of positive reviews about the site. They give points to our articles and I guess each point worth $.005, but there is a limit on daily points. One interesting feature is that it keeps on increasing as your withdrawal amount increases like 5k points and 10k points.
Chatabout - A legit social media site that pays. But it is not recommended due to low pay rates. They pay $.005 per comments of 25 characters long. But the site is very slow and it is difficult to earn points there.
Humanatic - A unique offer where you can earn by listening to calls and categorizing it. The job is easy but boring. You can earn quite a good money if you are serious in online earning.
Trafficmonsoon - If you are interested in PTCs, this is the best one now. You can easily earn $.15 per day from your own clicks as a free member. The most important feature is their 100% share of referral commission. If you can get some good referrals under you, it is like a good passive income for you. A lot of people are earning good money from Trafficmonsoon. It pays on time almost instantly as of now, but cannot gaurantee about future prospects. But there is no harm in trying as a free member.

deepa

My suggestions to some legit sites are given below. Hope it will be of help to you:

Forum Coin - Forum that offers $.02 per post/thread in their BMW (business, money and wealth) section. We got a nice admin there and they really pay. The drawback is that they only pay for 17 posts per day. That means the maximum you can earn through posting would be $.34.
Blogjob - I got a lot of positive reviews about the site. They give points to our articles and I guess each point worth $.005, but there is a limit on daily points. One interesting feature is that it keeps on increasing as your withdrawal amount increases like 5k points and 10k points.
Chatabout - A legit social media site that pays. But it is not recommended due to low pay rates. They pay $.005 per comments of 25 characters long. But the site is very slow and it is difficult to earn points there.
Humanatic - A unique offer where you can earn by listening to calls and categorizing it. The job is easy but boring. You can earn quite a good money if you are serious in online earning.
Trafficmonsoon - If you are interested in PTCs, this is the best one now. You can easily earn $.15 per day from your own clicks as a free member. The most important feature is their 100% share of referral commission. If you can get some good referrals under you, it is like a good passive income for you. A lot of people are earning good money from Trafficmonsoon. It pays on time almost instantly as of now, but cannot gaurantee about future prospects. But there is no harm in trying as a free member.
Thanks for writing such a detailed answer. I am sure it will help many people who are searching for legit sites which pay its members without fail.

If you just want to do research and write about the topics you research Crowdsource is good. I have worked for them for a year, some task do not pay much, but if you are willing to work hard the money is there. Money is also to be made at Humanatic if you work hard, but the work can be boring at times.

Indyaforums is a recently started forum site dealing with varieties of topics related to India. I hope it is good place to learn end earn.
Indyaforums is a nice forum which is focused on matters related to India. I think the forum is in a growing phase now and gradually picking up. The forum is open for international members too, but for those who is interested to know or discuss about India. It is a forum that pay for posting, but topics on general category do not offer good rates. If you are knowledgeable about India you can earn good money there.

You can cash out through PayPal or use it to purchase Gift Cards of various online shopping sites. Right now it is a very lucrative opportunity.

Binu

I have not seen payment proof from the users who have worked on mykites, I assume it is scam.
Blogjob does not accept new members any more. I don't know about bitlanders. Forum Coin is a poor paying site

Here are my suggestions:
Postloop
The Forum Wheel
Forum Freelancer
Note: I am on first two and I heard about the last recently.

Online writers often search for new sites which pay to post. I came across forum wheel from another site and signed up after reading the positive reviews.

I would like to prepare a list of legit sites that are established so that people will not be cheated anymore. Members are welcome to add to the list.

• my kites
  • blog job
  • forum coin
  • forum wheel
  • bitlanders
  • crusox
Nice list. I didn't knew about these kind of websites, pretty cool for people that want to make an extra buck from content writing. Maybe I'll try my luck.

MrZekrom

• my kites
  • blog job
  • forum coin
  • forum wheel
  • bitlanders
  • crusox
Unfortunately, blog job doesn't have its rewards system anymore. I wish that it will go back soon.

anupamas2

I tried opening but was not able to open some of the sites. Forum coin pays very less, I don't know whether it is worth it. .02 per post is quite less I think. I am a member of Forum Wheel and withdrew $15 a few weeks back. I received the payment in a few days itself. I am very happy with it.

As a full time reporter and freelance SEO blogger/writer, this thread makes me weep just a tiny bit. There are better ways to make some money writing online! You may have to put actual work in, but you will make more per hour by far than posting on forums.

Textbroker is a good place. Been writing on there for years. Payment via PayPal every week (accumulate $10 for payout, but it's easy to get there.)

Constant-Content is a legit site for posting articles and then publishers can buy your articles via the site. You set your own price.

These are just a couple I use and have been paid well by.

There are new forums now people can join to make money.There includes :

Bulkcomments
Yourcashchat.com
Mylot.com
Digital global.com
And
Answeree
These are all legit and paying sites

stbrians

Mylot is a discussion site and legit. Your activities never pay you but responses to your activities. Payout via paypal is automatic by 15th if you reach $5 the previous month.

Postloop pays for your valued comments on its numerous sites. In fact it is the sites which pay you. Postkoop is legit.

Virily pays once you reach $10 automatically. You are given points which translate to dollars. One can produce posts, quizzes, polls, lists and many others. I have cashed there on many ocassions.

Top Bottom