• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pintrest

I heard that many people are using Pintrest to get traffic to their blogs. I have a recipe site, and it does ok. My following is only 140 people. It took me quite some time to build that up. And, when I post on Pinterest, I only get like 8 visitors per post. I want to know if anyone is having great luck with Pinterest?

lludawg

Pinterest is a good place to advertise artsy sites. I used to make and sell custom t-shirt designs. A ton of my traffic came from Pinterest. A good idea that may work for you is to do some sort of giveaway to increase your amount of followers.

Oh, and another tip for a promoting recipes is to create YouTube video. Those cooking/food channels on YouTube gets tons of views.

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is Pinterest. From what I gathered, it is also a social media like Twitter or Facebook but I don't have a clear picture. And how do you get traffic from P:interest? There is also Instagram which is not clear to me either. From what I understand, Instagram is an app that affords you to edit your photos (correct me if I'm wrong on this). So now, the picture is getting more confusing to me.

I use Pinterest as well and I have not had a big response. I have around 300 followers but, because it is a travel blog, not a lot of people click to the site. I am going to start a blog dedicated to baking which might bring more traffic. I have seen people in the food and baking world that develop massive amounts of followers but, they take around 2 years. I guess it just a waiting game.

Pinterest is a place where you can market your blogs, articles etc. I was using this for my Bubblews articles when it was paying. I got a good number of viewers there.

Success in Pinterest mainly depend on the degree of visibility you can create there. It's a great opportunity if you know how to capitalize it. It got more than 70 mn users worldwide and the second highest traffic driver, only next to Facebook.

Pinterest is fastest growing social networking site. People are getting attracted towards Pinterest more than other social media site. Social media analysts have predicted that Pinterest will soon takeover facebook and twitter in terms of active users and will become number one source of traffic for the online contents.

While I've used Pinterest in the past, I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of it to be honest and found it a bit confusing to use.

I read somewhere that the platform was mainly subscribed to by females, and so I guess if women are primarily your target audience then advertising on there could work for you, but on the whole I'd probably rather stick to other sites for online promotion.

I have been using Pinterest for a month now, and I feel its a very good medium to promote your business or a blog. I have witnessed a lot of people promoting their stuff out there. Fortunately, you have a very strong niche of your blog and its definitely going to work positively if you post quality content. It might take some time, but I suggest you to stick to Pinterest and slowly you're going to get increased amount of visitors for sure. Good luck! :)

jpk0007

I heard that many people are using Pintrest to get traffic to their blogs. I have a recipe site, and it does ok. My following is only 140 people. It took me quite some time to build that up. And, when I post on Pinterest, I only get like 8 visitors per post. I want to know if anyone is having great luck with Pinterest?
Well, I have been a user of Pinterest for some time now and I have seen many people promoting there work on Pinterest. I think that the promotion on Pinterest works for some topics more than the other topics and I think that cooking and recipe sites are certainly one of the more successful topics on Pinterest. If you are active on Pinterest for some days then you will surely be able to increase the traffic of your blog through Pinterest

I heard of Pinterest but never tried to use it. Some people are using it to promote their site to be able to earn traffic. Pinterest is one way to help since information to product or services will be widely spread and known. Users nowadays are active on social media activity. It is always an advantage to link a blog or site to any social media platform for fast and easy information awareness.

I don't think Pinterest is good. I did post some content out there and it's not working. I mean result my vary but that depends.

Top Bottom