• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Peakforums | general discussion forum

Site Name: PeakForums
URL: http://peakforums.net
Type (Forum, Blog or Website): Forum
Category: General
Description: PeakForums is an general discussion forum for people from around the world to have a relaxed time and have discussions with other members of the community. http://peakforums.net

What Do We Offer?
A community of friendly members to enjoy many discussions with
Coins system to reward you for participating in and around the forum
A shop to spend your coins on personalizing your profile and account
Awards system to show off your forum achievements to others
Laid back rules to ensure you have fun!

So come on over to PeakForums and we're sure that you will have a great time at the forum ;)

Last edited:
This looks great but what niche is it? I know you said general but there must be one main theme for it else it would not be relevant to most people.

Well the niche for the forum is general discussion. I'm not sure what you mean by not being relevant because there are many "general discussion" forums where you are free to discuss whatever you want and just chill and have a good time. They tend to not have a "main theme" as it is a general discussion forum where everything is discussed

I have updated the main thread as we have updated our forum theme. We are also celebrating Halloween so come on over to http://peakforums.net and join the fun

Halloween Theme
Like the new spooky look? This theme will be here for the halloween period only so love it while it's here. If you're not a fan of it then you can always switch to the normal one through your User CP --> Edit Options

Halloween Awards
Halloween awards will be added. These can be seen through the awards page in the "Seasons" tab. These will be exclusive to only users who have been a member during this period so those that come after Halloween will not be given it.

Trick or Treat Hunt
We will be hiding little sweet or food icons across the forum such as this -

If you find one of these then PM @kingcool52 (moi) the location of it (please don't tell anyone or post this location on the forum) and I will give you a little random prize which could vary from free membership to credits

FREE USERNAME CHANGES
Just for the halloween period we will be allowing our users to change their usernames to spooky ones to celebrate the halloween holiday. These will then be changed back to the normal ones after the halloween period. You can get your username changed in the Contests Arena section

This looks like a good forum. However, since I have already been earning in my online sojourn, that probably would not appeal to me anymore. Before I joined earnings site, I was an active member in a local forum that has a general theme like yours. It is actually the largest forum in our country. However, I started to wean myself away from it when I realized that I was not being paid for the time I spend there, nothing, not even tokens or anything. So I finally quit.

It sounds interesting. The main advantage of this forum is that anybody can participate in the discussions going on You can find plenty of topics which suits your interests. I like its relaxing ambiance. I will definitely join the group once I am free from current assignments.

Halloween theme is really spooky. I like it. All the best for a great future.

topseos

Concept of your forum is really cool. I also agree that people tend to avoid general forums because of some unknown fear. However if you can manage your forum well, general forums are the best one to have. So good luck to your success.

Top Bottom