• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other ppc site to offer?

Rubie

I've heard a lot about Adsense and how it helped in site earning. I am wondering, is there any Pay per click website that is available aside from Adsense? Can another PPC site be compared to the reliablity provided by Adsense? If there's any please feel free to inform me.

I heard that there are a lot of similar earning programs like Chitika, Amazon & eBay. The main advantage of these programs is that it is relatively easy to get an approved account. But the fact remains that Google Adsense is the king and nobody can beat Adsense in terms of coverage and revenue generation. In this, Amazon and eBay are not PPCs and earning is quite tough as the payment would be based on the actual sales generated through links. In other words the visitor who sees the ad has to click on the ad and buy the product and you will get a portion of the profit generated through the sale. It is difficult to earn through Amazon and eBay, but the pay rates are good.

I also heard of a similar PPC called Revenuehits which is a hit among users and a lot of people are earning good money out of it. The account approval is quite easy and they got a array of ads of various categories. I suggest you to a have a look at Revenuehits if you are really interested to earn through PPCs. I think it would be the best choice if you find it difficult to get an approved Adsense account.

Though, there are some other ad networks out there, but Google Adsense is so far the best. It is world’s largest ad networking site. So, the influence is more.

The other ad networks are not as popular, so the purpose gets spoiled. The motive of flashing an ad is to reach to the maximum number of viewers. Adsense works the best in this aspect. Though, it is difficult for any site to get an approval from Google, but if you could manage, Adsense will pay you back more than any other network.

Rubie

Though, there are some other ad networks out there, but Google Adsense is so far the best. It is world’s largest ad networking site. So, the influence is more.

The other ad networks are not as popular, so the purpose gets spoiled. The motive of flashing an ad is to reach to the maximum number of viewers. Adsense works the best in this aspect. Though, it is difficult for any site to get an approval from Google, but if you could manage, Adsense will pay you back more than any other network.
Are you an Adsense account holder already? How much do you think is the estimated pay they would give a day? Does being an Adsense registered member provide profitable income? Do they really depend the pay to your written-content? How does Adsense works in terms of payment?

Are you an Adsense account holder already? How much do you think is the estimated pay they would give a day? Does being an Adsense registered member provide profitable income? Do they really depend the pay to your written-content? How does Adsense works in terms of payment?
I have been monitoring my Adsense lately based on my blogs that are enrolled in my Adsense account. Last month I earned a little over $2 from my blogs. Take note that my blogs have no updates for a time, I just promoted it (as a throwback). Obviously, the new hits are minimal. What we can do with Adsense is to make an estimation since they do not reveal their scheme of revenue-sharing. But whatever, Adsense pays and that's good enough for me.

Rubie

I have been monitoring my Adsense lately based on my blogs that are enrolled in my Adsense account. Last month I earned a little over $2 from my blogs. Take note that my blogs have no updates for a time, I just promoted it (as a throwback). Obviously, the new hits are minimal. What we can do with Adsense is to make an estimation since they do not reveal their scheme of revenue-sharing. But whatever, Adsense pays and that's good enough for me.
Well, at least for a blog that is not updated but still earns a cash is good enough to hear. I think the payment process of Adsense is fair to think that they don't force or require any member to have an update to their blog and considered its worthed payment. I just hope I could also earn from Adsense if given the opportunity to be approved.

The amount of revenue you can generate from adsense entirely depends on the amount of traffic you can drive to your site, and what adverts you have on there to monetise your site in the first place, so I don't think there will be an exact figure you can put on it.

Rubie

So, it still depends on how you market your site, right @pwarbi? And in order for the website to gain attention from viewers, a well-written content should nail it. I'm just curious on what exactly is the main ingredient to put in, just to attract site visitor. Well, the answer would basically come from my own ideas and on how to drive my site depending on an interesting topic I would create.

Well, at least for a blog that is not updated but still earns a cash is good enough to hear. I think the payment process of Adsense is fair to think that they don't force or require any member to have an update to their blog and considered its worthed payment. I just hope I could also earn from Adsense if given the opportunity to be approved.
Yes, that's the good thing about Adsense, no need for your website or blog to be dynamic. As they say, my blogs earn me passive income. I am confident that you can get approved in Adsense and also with the Blogger. It would be best if you have a support group who would be viewing your blog for a substantial revenue share. And updating your blog would further increase your viewership as I had experienced before.

Rubie

Well, thank you for uplifting me with your confidence. Once I signed-up with blogger, the next thing to do is write a blog which requires a lot of effort to be noticeable and expect viewers. In order for me to entertain more traffic, I must have a bulk of people to view my blog. Is that what you mean by support group? How will I create a group that can support me?

Last edited:
Even a lot of traffic that view your blog will not guarantee you good money under Google Adsense program. Here the revenue is generated based on the actual clicks made by each visitor. A visitor who just viewed your blog without clicking any ads that are being displayed there is of no use to you. That makes it a very difficult task to earn under Adsense Program. We can't control the clicking behavior of the visitors.

Moreover, I am not happy with their revenue sharing model which lacks transparency. I feel they only pay peanuts to us for the efforts we put in. I think the rate will be much lower for third world countries.

Top Bottom