• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?

Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
need over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on Hostplay.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

When I found Hostplay.com offshore hosting, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
I have already recommended this reliable host to one of my friends.

I have found really cool discount codes on Hostplay offshore hosting solutions. Good uptime guarantee - 99.99%
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

I have many web sites hosted at several providers Hostplay.com is one of the best. Really nice offshore web host.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

I've finally found a good home with hostplay.com offshore web host. I especially love their support.
I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

Zen Cart® truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open-source shopping cart software.
I would suggest Zen Cart over OS Commerce.
OS commerce lacks most of the features that are USP of Zen Cart.

Top Bottom