• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Online teleseminars

srock

I'm curious about making money through an online seminar that brings together different experts in my field, which is holistic health. I have heard that this can be a great way to gain clients and generate a high volume of sales! Has anyone done this before who can offer advice?

Oh, wow. I have never tried this one before, but it seems like a pretty good idea. If you think you are willing and determined to verge into this field, then take that risk. Keep us posted!

srock

I have participated in similar online seminars. It is successful by open-sourcing contacts between a group of a few to a dozen professionals. Each person who signs up for the seminar is also signed up for each professional's mailing list. It seems to be potentially very prosperous for all participants! I'll share as I learn more.

Unfortunatly, i don't know any online seminar where you get paid for your holistic health expertise, but I know of others and some of them pay a whole lot. I think $100 an hour

Doc Moose

This is entirely a whole new development for me. If this is a way to build up a mailing list, then why not. Every aspiring entrepreneur knew how hard it is to build up a mailing list without spending to much money. This online teleseminar seems like an easy and free way to build a mailing list. You should keep us updated of any development if that is not too much to ask.

Top Bottom