• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

One page long article vs multiple page slide show article

When it comes to reading articles In do admit I prefer an article that uses only 1 page because I have a slow internet connection so it is a huge help for me to be able to read everything in just one page. On the other hand, Slide show articles are very popular to many article sites online. As a reader I hated slides shows because I have to click and wait for the next page to load so I can read the whole thing. I heard many writers uses this format because it is more profitable. I don't know how it is more profitable than a single page article it we can't deny it is used everyday. As a reader, do you prefer to see all contents of the article on a single page or do you like the multiple page types?

As a reader, I always prefer the express lane - one page story is best. As a writer, I also prefer to write in one page with no continuation. When I used to read stories in the internet (that was before the sites that pay) I skip stories that are continued on the next page. With profitability, I agree but the convenience of the readers should be the first consideration. But an exception to that one-page rule is when the article has accompanying photos. I enjoy seeing photos related to the story.

Stories with multiple photos like top 10 countdowns can still be done with one page only but yeah I am really seeing a lot of multi page slideshows almost everywhere online. Maybe I am not hating in slideshows if my connection is not slow. @Alexandoy I also I can understand why you prefer everything to be in one page. You don't need to wait for things to load and I this very frustrating to wait for multiple pages. I heard many writers prefer multiple page articles because click rates is attractive to advertisers. I don't think slide shows is advisable for unestablished writers. Readers are willing to go through a slideshow if they like the writer.

I prefer one page long article with lots of media such as photo, video graphic instead of slideshows. I find it very frustrating to click next and next. When there is a slide show I avoid the article.

A one page article is always easy to read. If it is an interesting topic, it doesn’t matter even if it is a lengthy one, but everything should be covered from top to bottom of the same page. Article spread in multiple pages causes inconvenience mainly because if we want to refer to a previous point we have to go back to previous pages, which is time consuming and of course irritating.

Top Bottom