• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Offshore Web Hosting (SSD) deals ?

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: Netherlands. I found warez-host.com - their Offshore Web Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
I need hosting account with 20 gbs of HD + 500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend warez-host.com Offshore Hosting for any website.

As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. I highly recommend warez-host.com offshore web host to anyone.

I do not know which ones are the best in the world.
But the ones that have been best for me are Apps4Rent and O365CloudExperts.

They offer the best technical support But you do not need that support as issues are very rare and few.
If I were you, I would go for them.

Been very happy with warez-host.com offshore hosting. I've been hosting with them for about 2 years now.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!

Very stable hosting.

Top Bottom