• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Offshore VPS required. Russia, managed ?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux OS, Russia, managed
+ helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about this offshore server hosting service - Hostplay.com ?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

I first contacted hostnamaste.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!

I am sure Hostplay.com offshore hosting will serve your demands. It is a great hosting provider that provides excellent hosting packages.
They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter.

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

As for Hostplay.com offshore hosting plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. Overal I highly recommend this host to anyone.

Top Bottom