• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Nice to see you!

Hi,

It feels nice to see the Forum up and running with new design! Forum looks great and the navigation is pretty fast now, did you 'remove something' to make it fast! :)

A job well done! :)

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback. I think the style is really good. We still have the old design for people who loved it.

I really like the new style. I just do not like the fact that I had to re-register again to be able to log in, and that my awesome threads were gone, but other than that, I like the new look of this forum. I'm glad that it is back because I did not know if it would come back

I agree with you, though, re-registering was still fine with me but loosing posts left with a bad taste. Yup, this new style looks good. Previous white back ground style, some times, made it too fluorescent to read the text.

And unless I'm mistaken a "point system" was also in place and the point we could see under avatar. Looks like it's no longer active now.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
why did we have to sign up all over again though?
I am sorry for that, unfortunately when the server went down we lost all the files like accounts, database and postings. Now it is like we are starting up new, that is why you had to register once again.

Where is the "OFF TOPIC" section of this forum? That was my favorite section, but I can not see it on here. Please bring it back

Where is the "OFF TOPIC" section of this forum? That was my favorite section, but I can not see it on here. Please bring it back
The off topic section is at the bottom, how can you not see it?

You have 9 sub forums for the Off topic section, is that enough for you? ;)

The off topic section is at the bottom, how can you not see it?

You have 9 sub forums for the Off topic section, is that enough for you? ;)
No sarcasm needed✋ and I do see it now, but did not see it before. I got used to the
Old theme, so I expected it to look the same since I was used to it. And this was for an admin or moderator anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I think the style is really good. We still have the old design for people who loved it.
Yes, it's amazing and thank you for removing some features that were making this forum a little bit heavy for my pc. Yes I know that it's hard to believe but in the past forum I had some problems loading some subforums sometimes :S My PC is 7 or 8 years old and when I bought it was already cheap ahah so if I sold it now I would be able to sell for like 50 bucks, so imagine how wooden my PC is :p

Anyways, thank you @reddyash for making the forum more lighter :)

I like the design that the developers of this forum made. It is now easier to see each forum section and all of the links and menus are working perfectly. I think a lot of people will be interested in this forum because most of the topics are useful and some of the contents are applicable in some ways. If the developers can think a way to make this forum even better I think it will be awesome.

As a newcomer, I find this site manageable, clean and easy to navigate. It is perfect for usability as far as I am concern. There are reasonable categories/topics/forums to select from.

Navigating through this forum it's quite easy to understand. I like the kinds of topics amd posts on this site. They are high profile discussions I like to say.

I didn't have to re-register, my account was still here :) I also didn't care for the point system, but it seems to be still in place, a commenter was talking about it, I guess it wasn't there before and you added it again or he didn't see it.

Top Bottom