• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New to wd

Hello everyone,
My name is Patrick. I recently found myself enjoying discussions and being active on forums. WD has really caught my interest because of the large selection of topics that I find interesting. Posting on forums has become a hobby and I hope I enjoy my time here.

Welcome Patrick , you're right about the wide range of topics you can find on here and it would be lovely to read your own contributions to this site.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you Patrick. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

@patrickkenyi You are a forum hobbyist. I am interested to know why did you become such forum writing. I have noticed that most of the forums I am a member I often see your name there. So I take this little time to make myself known to you. Welcome and feel at home.

Binu

Hello there, I am also new to WD. In fact I joined just few minutes earlier and after creating an introductory thread, this is my second post on this forum. I am here as a learner. I want to spend my time learning about web technology,

@patrickkenyi You are a forum hobbyist. I am interested to know why did you become such forum writing. I have noticed that most of the forums I am a member I often see your name there. So I take this little time to make myself known to you. Welcome and feel at home.
It is interesting because I just started posting on forums a few months ago when I just stumbled on to an interesting thread, I never imagined I would enjoy it so much. I mean, you can learn so much in such a short time while helping others. It is much better than watching TV shows which used to occupy a lot of my free time. Are you a forum hobbyist too?

It is interesting because I just started posting on forums a few months ago when I just stumbled on to an interesting thread, I never imagined I would enjoy it so much. I mean, you can learn so much in such a short time while helping others. It is much better than watching TV shows which used to occupy a lot of my free time. Are you a forum hobbyist too?
Just last year I tried joining the forum similar to this one. I was satisfied and had earned by posting, commenting, among others. However, forum writing is not as stable as writing a quality posts to a quality websites. Your integrity as a writer is not only virtually uplift but you're known to the Internet as an A-1 writer.

Top Bottom