• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Never think of using Premium Techs!!!

I consider myself rational but even I fell for the trap set by these frauds. These scamming thieves (premiumtechs.net) have set up a very convincing website. Their claims of WEB HOSTING services seem genuine and it is very difficult to be skeptical of their authenticity. I am very careful when I make an online purchase. I went through their website several times.
They have a live chat service which seemed very helpful in the beginning. So after a lot of thinking I decided to take their app design service for my business. The information and claims about their expertise was very impressive. I thought I was going to get great end product. But what end product? I did not even receive a thank you from them for giving away so much money to them for nothing. Zero. Naught!
I advise you, don’t make the mistake I made. I made the full payment but received any acknowledgment from them. No reply, no service! No one picks up the phone. I have been robbed!

If you want to save yourself from misery, don't even click on this website. Stay 100 feet away from these people. Block this website on your browser and firewall in case you forget later!! Do it now! I’m serious. They are a stupid and hypocrite. And I don’t want anyone getting stung by them like I did. Pathetic! THIS FUCKERS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND CALLED OUT FOR SCAMMING MONEY OUT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
You need web related services? Look elsewhere. If possible Learn on your own. This website is a hoax. This company is full of scammers. I had the misfortune of believing their claims. I decided to choose them as my website developer and hosting provider. They claimed to have expert people who would give me a beautifully designed website. I highly doubt about this team. I just throw my hard earned money into thin air. SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM. ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE DOOMED!!!

Don't be an idiot like me!! Don't take their word for it. They are nicely set up to rob some money off you, nothing more. I doubt they know anything about websiite design. They probably no scam designning. They could ace that!!! Robbers!! I lost all my money thinking I was invasting in a website for my business.
I own a small equipments business. I started from my garage and now I have a very well function business. Everyone in town comes to me to get their repair equipments for plumbing or household repairs. I now get customars from nearby towns. I thought of expand my business. So my friends suggested I should have a website so I could have a wider coverage. I could serve more people through deliverY. I hatched out a plan. Did the budgetting. And then I was ready to hire a delivery service. All I needed was a website and some exposure. I went online and searched for some web hosting services. That is when I came across Premium Technology. I was so happy to find that they also have website designing & APP designing services. I could get it all at once. I contracted them via their contact service. I put in an order for my requirements. Made the payment via PayPal. And then I messaged them to get confirmation. But after that, I could no reach them! No one picks up or replies to my endless messages every hour. I borrowed money so I could put that in website.
NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!! NO WEBSITE AND NO BUSINESS! ALL MY MONEY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN. I AM STRUGGLING TO PAY OFF DEBTS. AND MY BUSINESS IS SUFFERING BECAUSE I AM HAVING TO CUT COSTS. ALL BECAUSE I FELL FOR THESE FRAUDS SET-UP!!!

The websites premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are just set up to scam innocent people out of their money. Don’t be naïve and trusting of the big claims on their website!! These are frauds waiting to scam you for fun!!!
They took my money and in return I got no service. I can’t reach them on their phones or emails. There is no response.
It has been months. There is no way I can get the money back from these frauds!!! Even the payoneer and paypal didn’t help me out in this case.
I invested all my money hoping to make great profits in business. Now I have nothing. I’ve been scammed by these thieves!

dkeller8

I consider myself rational but even I fell for the trap set by these frauds. These scamming thieves (premiumtechs.net) have set up a very convincing website. Their claims of WEB HOSTING services seem genuine and it is very difficult to be skeptical of their authenticity. I am very careful when I make an online purchase. I went through their website several times.
They have a live chat service which seemed very helpful in the beginning. So after a lot of thinking I decided to take their app design service for my business. The information and claims about their expertise was very impressive. I thought I was going to get great end product. But what end product? I did not even receive a thank you from them for giving away so much money to them for nothing. Zero. Naught!
I advise you, don’t make the mistake I made. I made the full payment but received any acknowledgment from them. No reply, no service! No one picks up the phone. I have been robbed!

I AM NOT SURE WHETHER THEY ARE SCAMMERS BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL. We decided to get a website of our and searched online and found Premium Technologies. They had some neat stuff on their site. But once I contacted them, I found that their customer service is terrible. They take ages to respond. After one or two replies, they don’t bother. After I got the website design, it looked more like a restaurant website. I was stumped! I gave them references for music related stuff. It was very badly done. Their service is terrible! Bunch of retards! Trying to dupe people. I hope they go out of business.

hjasmin9

I run a small bakery from home and I wanted a website for my business. I found www.premiumtechs.uk. They would do the design and web hosting at the same time. They were also willing to do my social media marketing. And their design samples looked great on their website. I was sold. I made payments online and got the design 3 months later. I had to message them several times. I called continuously. They wouldn’t respond. No one could tell me when I would get my website. And 3 months later when they delivered, the work was of the crappiest quality. Rubbish! I was disappointed. Just idiotic! Terrible. Don’t hire this mother fuckers

kellyj11

I needed social media marketing expertise for my business. so when i was going through a few websites offering such services i chose premium technologies. they seemed professional and knowledgeable. i have to say they did a terrible job of marketing my product on social media. the layouts for ads were full of mistakes and the designs were also amateurish. the content was terrible. i was badly disappointed with their service. i have several feedbacks and requested them to fix the issues. but they did not even give my messages a second look. they are a total fraud!!

watsonb12

I WAS LOOKING FOR CONTENT MARKETERS AND KEPT SEARCHING ONLINE. I STUMBLED UPON WWW.PREMIUMTECHS.UK. IT LOOKS GOOD WEBSITE. I CONTACTED THEM. THEY WERE SO LATE TO DELIVER THE WORK. AND WHAT I GOT BACK WAS SIMPLY RUBBISH!! CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT DUPED BY THEIR TALL CLAIMS. PATHETIC!! FUCK PREMIUMTECHS.UK

www.premiumtechs.uk and www.premiumtechs.net What the hell! Who are these losers? Where did they get the nerve to run this business. Idiots. Incompetent fools. They make such big claims. And failed to deliver big time!! I commisoned them to develop an web application and hosting for my business. And they gave me a some crap that doesn't work. Full of issues. Hosting is down always. Not professional. No sense of responsibility whatsoever!! I'm so mad right now!!

jcarry

I HIRED PREMIUM TECHNOLOGIES FOR HOSTING SOLUTION AND TO DESIGN AN APP FOR MY BUSINESS. A TERRIBLE MOVE! I WAS FOOLED BY THEIR GLORIOUS WEBSITE. THEY ARE JUST LIARS WHO CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY AT ALL. WHAT I RECEIVED AS END PRODUCT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AT ALL. THEIR HOSTING SERVICE IS BAD. IT WAS VERY VERY BAD. A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T TRUST THEM. SCAMMERS THE LOT OF THEM!!!!

Gilgamesh

Brgy. Tikiw, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
You must learn that we need to assess the websites where we give our sensitive information. We must check their site for credibility to know if they are a reliable site or just an iner chunk of molecule that is floating in the internet in short useless site. You need assessment to avkid phising, pharming, spam or any malware.

stbrians

I HIRED PREMIUM TECHNOLOGIES FOR HOSTING SOLUTION AND TO DESIGN AN APP FOR MY BUSINESS. A TERRIBLE MOVE! I WAS FOOLED BY THEIR GLORIOUS WEBSITE. THEY ARE JUST LIARS WHO CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY AT ALL. WHAT I RECEIVED AS END PRODUCT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AT ALL. THEIR HOSTING SERVICE IS BAD. IT WAS VERY VERY BAD. A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T TRUST THEM. SCAMMERS THE LOT OF THEM!!!!
Your comments on this site are valuable and a good warning to all of us. However, writing a post in only capital letters is not in good taste. Try to write normally rather than shout the message.

It is not good for a site to give shoddy work to its clients. They will lose customers if they do.

HappyLady

This is a good warning not to just go for what looks good, but also to do some research. This is why reviews are so valuable. I would not base a choice on one review, but would take several and also research the company a bit. Even if things look good, that does not guarantee any quality of service. A relative of mine just paid a fortune and it became clear what she asked the company for was beyond their capability even though they claimed they could do it.

amelia88

I’m sorry that you had such a bad experience but I’m grateful that you shared what happened to you. It’s always helpful for us to know businesses who are legitimate and who are not so that we can make informed decisions. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

amelia88

It seems like a lot of people in this thread have had trouble with that business which is a bit of a red flag to me that they’re not great to do business with. Check some of the other comments in this topic and you’ll see other people haven’t been happy with them either.

I agree with all the rants here. Premium Tech is a total scam and are very unprofessional. I was also looking into making a website for my business and search the net for a legit web hosting services. I came across this company and decided to try for it. At first they were very helpful. They respond promptly and sounded very knowledgeable. I was very impressed at first. However, they were not able to deliver. The app was crappy and very terrible. I will never acquire their services again!

I feel sorry for you. I just discovered this thread, and I am thankful that I read this. I will put this in mind as I am having a hard time trusting every little thing in the internet now. Scammers are indeed everywhere.

It is always best to do a query or review regarding a product or company. It's best to know the reputation and skill before trusting. A lot of people these days are fooling others. It's good to be careful and beware of what to do and not to do. Sharing your experience is a good information for us to avoid that company and always be careful in every aspect. I am glad to read your sentiments.

bphlover

Oh my! First off, I'm so sorry to hear of this negative experience you had with them. Ultimately, I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback will definitely help a lot of people in this forum to be extra careful in dealing with this company. I hope you could also share your experience on your social media so it will reach more people and prevent them from being scammed.

Top Bottom