• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Neobux

Doc Moose

I joined this site a few months ago. Relying mainly on clicking the ads won't get you nowhere. You must have direct and rented referrals to advance to the next level and become successful. Other way to make money at this site is by doing microjobs. I used my earnings from it to buy rented referrals and so far I have 50 at the moment. That's all there is for now. I'm still not sure how this whole thing will turn out.

I should check that out. I've heard of it, but I wasn't really interested in it. I didn't even know what it was, but I have heard of the name before on Facebook group. I think somebody mentioned it in a Facebook group. I dislike PPC sites though

I joined this site a few months ago. Relying mainly on clicking the ads won't get you nowhere. You must have direct and rented referrals to advance to the next level and become successful. Other way to make money at this site is by doing microjobs. I used my earnings from it to buy rented referrals and so far I have 50 at the moment. That's all there is for now. I'm still not sure how this whole thing will turn out.
Are you renewing them for 240 days? I could send you a few guides so you can learn the basics and follow some major rules. Although you can follow your own strategy. But it's easier to follow established strategies :p

My tips would be: don't try to create some weird strategy, the site has more than 6 years and the most known strategies are the most reliable and profitable :p

Good earnings! :p

I use to earn 5 dollars a day but when I moved to another city, I had a different ISP, the Only internet connection I can have in my new location is a prepaid pocket WiFi. Neobux don't allow me to click anymore because they don't allow pocket wifi's they accuse it of using a proxy. I wonder if I can use my account and it's referrals again if I managed to afford a DSL connection again. I am really upset that they don't allow pocket WiFi connections to click ads.

I use to earn 5 dollars a day but when I moved to another city, I had a different ISP, the Only internet connection I can have in my new location is a prepaid pocket WiFi. Neobux don't allow me to click anymore because they don't allow pocket wifi's they accuse it of using a proxy. I wonder if I can use my account and it's referrals again if I managed to afford a DSL connection again. I am really upset that they don't allow pocket WiFi connections to click ads.
I feel sorry for you :S they are very restrict in what matters to how you connect to your account :S Maybe you can manage to find a DSL connection that you are capable of paying! Because you are wasting an account where you were earning a big amount of money! 5USD a day is really good for neobux!

How much referrals do you have? :)

I can still log in and My referrals are now zero due to lack of activity. I will be back to zero because of it, once I manage to afford DSL, I will use Neobux again. I really don't know why they discriminate with pocket WiFi users. Many online earning sites have a huge bad blood with pocket WiFi users. Setting up a DSL connection is really expensive so it is really frustrating that I have to save a lot of cash to have DSL again. Though I can't click I still log in with Neobux so my account don't get banned.

I can still log in and My referrals are now zero due to lack of activity. I will be back to zero because of it, once I manage to afford DSL, I will use Neobux again. I really don't know why they discriminate with pocket WiFi users. Many online earning sites have a huge bad blood with pocket WiFi users. Setting up a DSL connection is really expensive so it is really frustrating that I have to save a lot of cash to have DSL again. Though I can't click I still log in with Neobux so my account don't get banned.
Yes I'm also intrigued why they are so restrictive in what concerns to how you access your account :S maybe they are afraid of scammers and by using pocket WiFi it's easier to create fake accounts or scam them? I dunno... But they must have a reasons to prohibit that, they don't care that much about losing users because they are 2 of the best PTC's out there. All they want is to prevent the scammers :p

It may have something to do with Pocket WiFi being cheap. I bought mine for 25 US dollars and I just at added another 25 for A whole month of prepaid internet. Pocket WiFi sucks though, downloading a 200 megabyte file will take 5 hours. I do wish my Neobux account will recover after moving to another town ruins it. I am saving all the bacon so I can have DSL again. I am tired of the discrimination get for using a damn pocket WiFi. Many websites actually blocks me automatically.

It may have something to do with Pocket WiFi being cheap. I bought mine for 25 US dollars and I just at added another 25 for A whole month of prepaid internet. Pocket WiFi sucks though, downloading a 200 megabyte file will take 5 hours. I do wish my Neobux account will recover after moving to another town ruins it. I am saving all the bacon so I can have DSL again. I am tired of the discrimination get for using a damn pocket WiFi. Many websites actually blocks me automatically.
So, you pay 25 bucks per month more or less?

Here in my country I can have 24MB internet for 20bucks! There you can't have it for this price? Because it seems you are paying a lot for only a freekin pocket WiFi... :S

Your country seemed to have a cheaper internet connection than mine, is that 20 bucks for a DSL or for a pocket WiFi? DSL is 50 bucks in my country. I am going for a Pocket WiFi because it is the cheapest option. I can go for. This one have a very terrible speed. In use t enjoy a fast connection when I had DSL but I need to save a lot of dough before I can go for it again. The most expensive internet connection we have here is around 70 US Dollars a month and that is the fastest one.

Roy

I have heard that it is a scam lots of times on reddit and other forums, I do not suggest you trying to go there until someone posts a payment proof. Pay extra caution with this site.

I have heard that it is a scam lots of times on reddit and other forums, I do not suggest you trying to go there until someone posts a payment proof. Pay extra caution with this site.
Roy my friend... Please send me the links where people are saying that it's a scam xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD because this site is like the best PTC out there, and if it's not the best it's in the top 3... Don't come here telling lies to people please ;) next time try to justify your opinion with real info ;)

Have a good day and good earnings with this site!

No, I believe the site itself is not a scam. They're one of the oldest PTC sites out there, and they wouldn't be last so long if people don't trust them. However, I've read on some blogs that their rented referrals are somehow scam, they use bots and not real people. I guess if you want to gain profit from them, it's better to gain real referrals and not the rented ones.

No, I believe the site itself is not a scam. They're one of the oldest PTC sites out there, and they wouldn't be last so long if people don't trust them. However, I've read on some blogs that their rented referrals are somehow scam, they use bots and not real people. I guess if you want to gain profit from them, it's better to gain real referrals and not the rented ones.
Yes it's true that this site is not a scam ;) It's really trustable, one of the best sites to invest online and to get a steady income every month!

I also agree with you when you said that the rented referrals from this site are bots, yes they most likely are, I think that the admin never admitted that but I am 100% sure that they are bots. That's the easiest way to control how much money you are giving to your users, and a PTC really needs to control everything. SO if you have bots you can control their averages, easy as that ;) I made some experiments like clicking less ads and the average dropped a bit, so I think that if you are more active they will reward you with a little bigger average!

I don't agree with you when you say that direct referrals is much more profitable. Although you don't pay for them, right now you won't get many direct referrals and so it's much more profitable buying rented ones ;)

Yes it's true that this site is not a scam ;) It's really trustable, one of the best sites to invest online and to get a steady income every month!

I also agree with you when you said that the rented referrals from this site are bots, yes they most likely are, I think that the admin never admitted that but I am 100% sure that they are bots. That's the easiest way to control how much money you are giving to your users, and a PTC really needs to control everything. SO if you have bots you can control their averages, easy as that ;) I made some experiments like clicking less ads and the average dropped a bit, so I think that if you are more active they will reward you with a little bigger average!

I don't agree with you when you say that direct referrals is much more profitable. Although you don't pay for them, right now you won't get many direct referrals and so it's much more profitable buying rented ones ;)
Really? Good for you then. Maybe people who complained don't know the right methods or not active enough.. It's really great that you got a steady income from them, maybe I should learn from you, haha..

It has been around for ages have never heard anyone being scammed by them before. But their rented referrals system has been widely criticized by users, claiming that it is ruse and there are no real referrals, and they are just bots. So in essence your earnings will be manipulated by Neobux. That is what others say.

Really? Good for you then. Maybe people who complained don't know the right methods or not active enough.. It's really great that you got a steady income from them, maybe I should learn from you, haha..
Yes it's true. Man there is nothing to learn really, just read a couple of guides. This 3 are enough!
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=7&tpcid=166225
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/7/173053/Real-Avg-BEP-Avg-pure-profit/
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/2/508724/Estratgia-de-jogo/&vl=D2F689F3CD2CC7B7E2FF23DE2C7AEFEF
Then you jut need to rent some refs and start gaining experience, because if you rent like 100 for the first time you will have a hard time I recomend you to start with 10 or 20 and gain some experience with those! Slow and steady!

It has been around for ages have never heard anyone being scammed by them before. But their rented referrals system has been widely criticized by users, claiming that it is ruse and there are no real referrals, and they are just bots. So in essence your earnings will be manipulated by Neobux. That is what others say.
Yes, I agree with you. There are some issues with their rented referral system. I am a free member there and you can't practically earn anything being a free member. Almost all the referrals stop clicking once you are close to your investment and I seriously doubt that they are being controlled by the owners. But if you have a look at their forum you can find some interesting cases where members earn very good money. However, I find it really difficult to earn and I already gave in. Now I am more focused on article writing.:)

Rubie

I think those people telling that Neobux is a scam, are those who tried the PTc site but failed to make good strategies. Well, I am also a beginner, but I heard a lot of positive reviews about Neobux, so I decided to have it a try. As long as the website doesn't force you to pay money then I think its a genuine site. I have read some valuable strategies that I might use as well to manage my community. As for now, I only have 13 refferals but hoping to have more active ones.

As well as good reviews, and I've not seen many, there's also a lot of bad reviews aswell. You can rent referrals of the actual site, and I don't know if it's true or not, but paople say that the referrals you rent are bots that are controlled by the actual site, so unless you have your own genuine referrals signed up and clicking everyday, your relying on referrals that are controlled by the site your renting from.

And if that is the case, I don't see how you can make anything from a site like that.

Top Bottom