• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Namecheap

Would you recommend Namecheap to others?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for writing your reviews, suggestions or complaints on the web hosting company Namecheap. As this is a review section only, please do not post any links in this thread.

I am a namecheap customer and I will recommend everyone to use this service of they want shared hosting, dedicated server, VPS or reseller hosting. This is good for beginner because you can get hosting for as low as 82 cents in a month and also best for the profession because they can choose VPS or Dedicated.

kgord

Wow, hosting for 82 cents a month sounds extremely cheap. If it is that cheap, I think everyone would want to sign up with this company. I am
wondering if that was a special offer or if everyone could get that? I didn't realize it cost that little. It seems like something most people could take advantage of for hosting services.

I'm also considering Namecheap for my domain name. I've recently compared prices between Namecheap and GoDaddy and I can say that GoDaddy offers a cheaper price on their first year compared to Namecheap, but Namecheap comes with free WHOIS for the first year, while GoDaddy charges. I'm still looking for reviews to see which provider should I use.

Top Bottom