• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mylot

I just registered with MyLot today and had posted one article, an anecdote when I quit smoking. As per the invitation (from a writer friend) MyLot is a forum type of site where you post a thread and others can comment on. The topics are varied and almost limitless to afford more interaction among the writers. What I find good in this site is the freedom of writing. There's no minimum length for an article.

As per the earnings, I still have to earn before I can post a testimonial.

I was a member of Mylot in the initial parts of my online money hunting years. I don’t have an idea whether all my login details will still work there.

Ever since Mylot had stopped paying to its members, many moved on to greener pastures. As far as I could remember, this site used to pay 5 cents for a thread, and there was a redemption threshold of $10.

I have not heard about this site for a long time, until you have mentioned it today.

So, has they started paying the members again?

If that happens, it would be a good site for all the cent chasers.

As far as I know they already stopped paying members since 2012. I was one of their top earning members to the point I can earn a hundred dollars a day but they decided to end their earning program because they wanted tonne the next Twitter which backfired. Did they start paying again? Before My lot ended their earning program they have a great reputation and integrity. They did have integrity intact because they told members in advanced when will they stop paying so everyone were prepared. When Mylot stopped paying, that is when I discovered the controversial Bubblews. If Mylot is paying again, this would be a great news.

As far as I know they already stopped paying members since 2012. I was one of their top earning members to the point I can earn a hundred dollars a day but they decided to end their earning program because they wanted tonne the next Twitter which backfired. Did they start paying again? Before My lot ended their earning program they have a great reputation and integrity. They did have integrity intact because they told members in advanced when will they stop paying so everyone were prepared. When Mylot stopped paying, that is when I discovered the controversial Bubblews. If Mylot is paying again, this would be a great news.
I never made anywhere close to that amount. I'm not sure how you did. Yes, they did stop paying a couple years ago, however, some of the old owners have come to take it back now. MyLot is paying again, but I just joined back up, so I have no idea how lucrative it is at this point. I can tell you that my old login info still worked, so you might just want to go check it out.

MyLot is paying its users according to the one who invited me. She had posted a proof of payment. The minimum payout is $10. For my first post yesterday and some comments that I posted to other threads, I already have 2 cents. Not much becaues in one forum that I go to pays 2 cents per comment. But considering that I'm just a newbie there, the earnings would rise as days pass and as I post my articles. It remains to be seen if I could cash out within one month.

I just logged in and I can't believe it, my account is still existing. I am now seeing people who I haven't seen for three years coming back. There is an elderly member there who I really like as an person and In am happy that person is still alive.I hope some people will still find me fun there. I was a young lad in my 20's the last time I had been in the site so they were weirded by my new attitude because I am more mature after all I had been through. I am happy the site is back to normal, during the hiatus of them stopped paying, the site is invaded by Chinese spammers.

I just logged in and I can't believe it, my account is still existing. I am now seeing people who I haven't seen for three years coming back. There is an elderly member there who I really like as an person and In am happy that person is still alive.I hope some people will still find me fun there. I was a young lad in my 20's the last time I had been in the site so they were weirded by my new attitude because I am more mature after all I had been through. I am happy the site is back to normal, during the hiatus of them stopped paying, the site is invaded by Chinese spammers.
Being invaded by spammers is probably why they stopped paying. This happens to a lot of paying sites. Before they can clean out the riffraff, they're already on the hook to pay for garbage posts. They need to police their sites well and add disclaimers that such posts won't be paid.

I'm glad you found your friends again. It is a nice site for visiting as well as making a little extra cash.

There is a My lot member who has been harassing me for years. This person is a total party pooper and he always ruin my discussions with his know it all, Smart Alec replies. I am so happy to discover Mylot have a block feature now and this person cannot reply on my threads anymore. Lol he even ask other members why he can't reply on my posts. My lot is now more relaxing for me to work with because I am not dealing with this jerk anymore. My discussions are much more enjoyable now because there is no more Debbie Downer.

Last edited:
There is a My lot member who has been harassing me for years. This person is a total party pooper and he always ruin my discussions with his known it all, Smart Alec eplies. I am so happy to discover Mylot have a block feature now and this person cannot reply on my threads anymore. Lol he even ask other members why he can't reply on my posts. My lot is now more relaxing for me to work with because I am not dealing with this jerk anymore. My discussions are much more enjoyable now because there is no more Debbie Downer.
Your post reminds me of my wife's complaint that she is being harassed in one forum on the topic of gender. Her post was not intimidating or provoking but the guy obviously wants to sow disgust by bullying her. I had seen the comment of the bully and I said he should be blocked. Unfortunately the site has no block button so the guy kept one replying to my wife's posts like a stalker. So my advice is for her to just ignore.

I just check on MyLot when I have lots of spare time. But for now, I'm only waiting for my writer friends to tell me what's new there.

They have started paying members for posts again? The last time I checked, they took the system down. However, if they are paying again, it is good news because I remember having some balance left over there and I am unable to cash out previously. Now, I just have to try and dig the login details haha.

I wish they will bring back the tasks. When Mylot still have tasks I can make hundreds of dollars. There is this Goddess named Sharon and she pays people to write articles for her. I can make 4 to 20 Dollars from her articles tasks. Oh Sharon, I miss you so much. I was able to buy a car because her tasks. I am not kidding, the tasks in Mylot was a real money maker. They removed it the moment they stopped paying. For now Mylot focuses with discussions and I am okay with that. I hope the power of positive thinking will bring back the tasks section in My lot and the beautiful Goddess named Sharon will comeback.

I wish they will bring back the tasks. When Mylot still have tasks I can make hundreds of dollars. There is this Goddess named Sharon and she pays people to write articles for her. I can make 4 to 20 Dollars from her articles tasks. Oh Sharon, I miss you so much. I was able to buy a car because her tasks. I am not kidding, the tasks in Mylot was a real money maker. They removed it the moment they stopped paying. For now Mylot focuses with discussions and I am okay with that. I hope the power of positive thinking will bring back the tasks section in My lot and the beautiful Goddess named Sharon will comeback.
I think they have brought back the tasks already, please do check it out if you are interested. By the way, I used my old account to log in yesterday and it works, except that my balance seem to be wiped clean so will have to start over. Their system is also different from before, which requires much more interaction in order to earn money from your posts.

Try looking up Sharon Bucks. That might be her, since that person posts offers sometimes.

I think they have brought back the tasks already, please do check it out if you are interested. By the way, I used my old account to log in yesterday and it works, except that my balance seem to be wiped clean so will have to start over. Their system is also different from before, which requires much more interaction in order to earn money from your posts.
Yes, I was going to tell you that your old balance would be gone. You have to start fresh. The new system should help prevent scams/spam a little better since the spammers won't get much interaction, and interaction is apparently the best way to earn.

Where did you find tasks? I didn't see any gigs for writing, just "offers." I usually avoid offers, since they rarely credit (on most sites) and they usually want a ton of personal info.

I clearly said I wish the tasks are back, in other words, its an obsolete feature that doesn't exist anymore. They were similar to the offers but they look for articles instead. The task is a feature of mylot years ago that doesn't exist in this rebooted version. So you won't be able to find the tasks because its from the old Mylot. I use to make a lot from the tasks. Who knows they may comeback in some form or another. I am glad that I can write for mylot again though. Now if only "slice the pie" starts being international again.

Yes, Mylot started paying its members. They just restarted the payment. As per the management, earlier when the site has gone to a different group of people they stopped the payment option and now it has come back to their old management. They are happy to start the paying option again. Hope now it will survive for long.

I was planning to join Mylot but could not join due to lack of time. As @Alexandoy pointed out earlier, if there is no rule on minimum length of a post/article, I find it attractive for me.

I joined mylot about 2 months ago but due to the slow earnings, I quitted up. Being a beginner in this field, I'm not much aware of money making tasks and how all this works. I wish I could get some proper guidance from someone so that I could make up some extra money. Since mylot has started paying again, its a very good news to its existing users in the past and I'm astonished to see a guy above who says he made 100 dollars daily from it. Thats really insane dude! :D But, I think the new mylot is very difficult to make more money as I can't see much ways to do. Help me earn guys! :D

I joined mylot about 2 months ago but due to the slow earnings, I quitted up. Being a beginner in this field, I'm not much aware of money making tasks and how all this works. I wish I could get some proper guidance from someone so that I could make up some extra money. Since mylot has started paying again, its a very good news to its existing users in the past and I'm astonished to see a guy above who says he made 100 dollars daily from it. Thats really insane dude! :D But, I think the new mylot is very difficult to make more money as I can't see much ways to do. Help me earn guys! :D
It's really kind of hit or miss. Many sites offer very, very low pay. It's almost as much work finding paid sites as it is working them. Well, it is for finding legit ones that are worth your time. Many of them are slow earners, but they add up eventually. At least myLot was enjoyable.

Yes, Mylot started paying its members. They just restarted the payment. As per the management, earlier when the site has gone to a different group of people they stopped the payment option and now it has come back to their old management. They are happy to start the paying option again. Hope now it will survive for long.

I was planning to join Mylot but could not join due to lack of time. As @Alexandoy pointed out earlier, if there is no rule on minimum length of a post/article, I find it attractive for me.
It may be attractive to you on that aspect of no limitation on the length of post. But you have to know that the earnings are not that defined - no clear measure of revenue-sharing scheme. Unlike in other sites where you specifically earn an amount for a post, MyLot has nothing like that. I have 1 post there and several comments but all I have in my bank is 3 cents (I checked this morning but didn't make a post anymore) and I have lost interest.

It may be attractive to you on that aspect of no limitation on the length of post. But you have to know that the earnings are not that defined - no clear measure of revenue-sharing scheme. Unlike in other sites where you specifically earn an amount for a post, MyLot has nothing like that. I have 1 post there and several comments but all I have in my bank is 3 cents (I checked this morning but didn't make a post anymore) and I have lost interest.
I, too, had made a test post there to check the potential of the site. So far, the picture is not at all rosy. Only a cent got accumulated in my account in the last ten days. Though, I do not have a good number of followers, still think this is a bit too less. It is true that we can post an article of any length over there, but an one liner will definitely not take someone a long way. My joy of finding myLot back in action, seems to be fading away.

Absolutely, I must say that most of these pay per view sites operate in the same manner. There is no transparency in pay structure and there is no guarantee that they will be there tomorrow. But it is a relief that the minimum withdrawal limit is only $10 (right?). In fact they should lower it if they are not paying good.

Have you heard of a pay per view site called personapaper? They pay $.0015 per view/comment and set the minimum withdrawal limit as $20. I just wonder how could one possibly touch that limit ever.

Top Bottom